GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Game is going to make you miss school the most next term?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 17:22
Regular
Or work for that matter.

You know the sort, like Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy VII (I missed work for 3 months because of Final Fantasy games).

Are there any games that you have now or are thinking of getting that are going to take over your life during term-time to the extent that you're gonna skip a few days?

To game or not to game, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous truancy officers etc...

For me, I reckon Crazy Taxi 2 or Skies of Arcadia on the Dreamcast are going to drag me away from working for a while. But then I don't really work that hard anyway and when I do it's on a self employed basis.
Sun 24/01/10 at 13:11
Regular
to all club members a try out off a couple of ww1 air combat planned for tue night 26th 6pm scout hall . will bring along swaetshirts as well all welcome viking hero /m
Fri 22/01/10 at 20:01
Regular
i was going to ask you the same thing mike. A close draw would be the easy way to call it good set of rules have all ready started to rebase some of my british 15mm
Thu 21/01/10 at 20:31
Regular
I don't think enough happened for a game report. As for who won?
Well, I don't think it was me so it must have been Viking Hero. Unless of course he thinks it was me.
Wed 20/01/10 at 22:06
Regular
Looked like a great game there Gents, who won? Match report?
Mon 30/07/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
I will be playing on Yuri's revenge on my PC. Its the expansion pack for Ra2
Mon 30/07/01 at 19:59
What about college? It's a lot different from school...

Anyway, probably all the new games I'm going to buy for my brand-spanking new PC after I get my GCSE results.
Mon 30/07/01 at 19:54
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I miss school anyway ;)

I don't need games for an excuse, just the old i feel ill routine "Ohh I feel so ill" *moan moan* (no dirty joke intendid.

"ok son, I think you want to stay at home today yes?"

"please"

"ok now stay in bed"

"Grr"
Mon 30/07/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Back in black"
I won't miss college next year for any game.. not worth it, always wanted to be intellagant(cant spell that word, how ironic). LOL.
Mon 30/07/01 at 19:34
Regular
I don't support people who miss school because of games....

Those who do it are just wasting their past years of school!

However, the next game to keep me hooked onto a screen will probably be Rayman Advance which I'm gonna get as soon as I can find it in stock in a shop somewhere (or maybe from SR if I can find all my reddies....)
Mon 30/07/01 at 17:46
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Your Honour wrote:
> If you don't mind me asking, what do you do, for work I mean?

I'm a free lance unemployed person. In between long periods of unemployment, I'll occaisionally get a summer job, do a one year degree unit with the Open University, teach myself more programming, have the odd bath, enter a competition or two, but most importantly play games.

My income comes from entering competitions for now, until I get my programming skills far enough advanced to think about applying for a serious job. (I'm already officially contracted to Swordspines, but I'm always open to offers).

(Hint to Grix: Pay is a GOOD thing.)

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.