GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Armed & Dangerous - any good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Armed & Dangerous'.
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:08
Regular
I picked this up on Sat when I got me Crystal 'box. For obvious reasons I haven't got round to playing it.

Have you? *points finger*

It looks slightly amusing, but 'slightly amusing' games are usually as fun as getting AIDS.

So, any good? Ta.
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:38
Regular
"8==="
We all know you've grated Borat's cheese. ;D
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Borat has never once said that I've grated on him after a while.

See, your just wrong.
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:19
Regular
It doesn't add anything new to the genre, so you won't be surprised much. It is funny I guess, but some robot and a scottish thing talking to you grates after a while. Interesting weapons though
Mon 29/03/04 at 15:17
Regular
"8==="
Heh I got it a couple of weeks back but haven't got around to playing it because of Wrath: Unleashed, Counter-Strike, XIII, RS3, SC:PT and several others.
Mon 29/03/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Remember me?"
Saw a video of it and it looks dated, and the jerky animation gave me a headache.
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:08
Regular
I picked this up on Sat when I got me Crystal 'box. For obvious reasons I haven't got round to playing it.

Have you? *points finger*

It looks slightly amusing, but 'slightly amusing' games are usually as fun as getting AIDS.

So, any good? Ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.