GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The bad things about GameCube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 14:16
Regular
I've been reading through a load of issues of N64 Mag and other stuff and my own knmowledge of GameCube to make up a list of GameCubes bad points.

1. It's purple. T.V's are always black or silver. Not a nice combination.

2. The infrared controller without a wire, the one they call Wavebird is great to use, untilyour dog goes and sits right in front of the console!

3. It's too small. What do I fill the gap in my cabinet with?

4. err.....

5. hmmm...
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:28
Gaming Boy wrote:
> I've been reading through a load of issues of N64 Mag and other
> stuff and my own knmowledge of GameCube to make up a list of
> GameCubes bad points.

1. It's purple. T.V's are always black or
> silver. Not a nice combination.

You will be able to choose from purple, silver, black, gold and pink(for the ladiees)

2. The infrared controller
> without a wire, the one they call Wavebird is great to use,
> untilyour dog goes and sits right in front of the console!

Buy a controller with a wire.

> It's too small. What do I fill the gap in my cabinet with?

A PS2.
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:27
Regular
Okay so my grammar aint that good, but as u can see im a newbie hopefully it will get better over time. Anyway if you don't like my grammar then im not forcing u to read what I write okay.

Is it me or have most the people on this site got rather large heads?
Fri 03/08/01 at 23:20
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> OKay guys im not gonna start slaggin off the playstation but im
> gonna say that the N64 didn't fail okay maybe it wasn't as popular
> as the Playstation but the fact is that the N64 has got some of the
> most highly acclaimed games ever, take zelda for example okay i know
> most of u dont like it but it is regarded by a lot of game critics
> as the best game ever, then youve got perfect dark and goldeneye two
> of the best maybe even the best 1st person shooters ever, the list
> goes on and on.

Stop the only full stop in the single sentance above!

NiGHTS!
Fri 03/08/01 at 22:43
Regular
OKay guys im not gonna start slaggin off the playstation but im gonna say that the N64 didn't fail okay maybe it wasn't as popular as the Playstation but the fact is that the N64 has got some of the most highly acclaimed games ever, take zelda for example okay i know most of u dont like it but it is regarded by a lot of game critics as the best game ever, then youve got perfect dark and goldeneye two of the best maybe even the best 1st person shooters ever, the list goes on and on.
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Hmm, but look what happened to the N64...

I doubt the GC will fail as miserably as the N64 did.
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:59
Hmm, but look what happened to the N64...
Fri 03/08/01 at 02:15
Regular
anyway, in japan the Gamecube is only going to released in one color, purple. And it looks as though it will only be available in purple for the US launch. No idea about the UK launch colors though.

they are probably keeping the launch color just to purple so they can introduce extra colors later in the GCs life to boost sales.
Thu 02/08/01 at 22:41
Regular
Isn't Boggy that Polar Bear in Banjo Kazooie, it seems that not only Conker but also Boggy has got Potty mouth tut tut next thing you know Donkey Kong will be takin drugs and doing drive by shootings.
Thu 02/08/01 at 03:15
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Why is BOGGY the user banned?

Because he talks bollards and his mouth is filthier than a New York sewer on International Curry Day.

And strafex, I can thing of at least 10 good reasons why the GameCube is bad but it's too late at the moment. I might tomorrow.
Tue 31/07/01 at 19:03
Why is BOGGY the user banned?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.