GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do if your computer was stolen.... by your brother?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 00:10
Regular
What would you do if you little brother takes the PS1 (which is mine!) out of your room while you were on this site and without permission and puts it in his room and starts playing on it?

I had just created a football team on ISS Pro Evo 2 entirley composed of members of these chatrooms and I was dying to give them a test run, when I go upstairs, to my horror, the PS1 is missing. I couldn't just go into his room and take it back becuase he has the support of my parents, if I go in there and take it back, there will be World War 3!

So what did I do, I went on the internet, onto this site and bored you lot half to death about it! So what would you lot do in this situation?
Mon 30/07/01 at 18:14
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Just out curiositySeifer....what members didyou put into the team???? You know if I am not one of them something bad is going to......

*MJ gets smacked in the head with a Ps pad*

(;o|
Mon 30/07/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
And this is exactly why I rig all my consoles with booby traps so siblings get a not very nice burn when they touch them....
Mon 30/07/01 at 17:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Stuff a wod of cash in his mouth and tell him to use it to buy his own. Just make sure the money isn't yours!
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:52
GasMask wrote:
> say it flew into your room.

acsidently (sp) drop it on his head
> and say it fell on his head.

tie him up and play on it.

beat
> him up.

Accidentally, but that's a good plan!
But tieing him up, it'll look like I've done it!?
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:49
Goatboy wrote:
> Apparently it was my birthday.

Something about how long I
> registered,although why someone checked that out is beyond me.

I
> was as surprised as you when I read that topic.

Why were they celebrating you 200th day here?
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
say it flew into your room.

acsidently (sp) drop it on his head and say it fell on his head.

tie him up and play on it.

beat him up.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:46
Man, gotta go now. C ya tomorrow.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:46
Speaking of verdicts, can you also read my topic on "Global Gaming" over at Prime? Thanks.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:42
Seifer wrote:
> What was it about, I'll read it and give you my verdict

TOCA Touring Cars on the GBC, and Xplorer 64. They were quie rushed, so mind the spelling mistakes if there are any.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Apparently it was my birthday.

Something about how long I registered,although why someone checked that out is beyond me.

I was as surprised as you when I read that topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.