GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do if your computer was stolen.... by your brother?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 00:10
Regular
What would you do if you little brother takes the PS1 (which is mine!) out of your room while you were on this site and without permission and puts it in his room and starts playing on it?

I had just created a football team on ISS Pro Evo 2 entirley composed of members of these chatrooms and I was dying to give them a test run, when I go upstairs, to my horror, the PS1 is missing. I couldn't just go into his room and take it back becuase he has the support of my parents, if I go in there and take it back, there will be World War 3!

So what did I do, I went on the internet, onto this site and bored you lot half to death about it! So what would you lot do in this situation?
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:10
What would you do if you little brother takes the PS1 (which is mine!) out of your room while you were on this site and without permission and puts it in his room and starts playing on it?

I had just created a football team on ISS Pro Evo 2 entirley composed of members of these chatrooms and I was dying to give them a test run, when I go upstairs, to my horror, the PS1 is missing. I couldn't just go into his room and take it back becuase he has the support of my parents, if I go in there and take it back, there will be World War 3!

So what did I do, I went on the internet, onto this site and bored you lot half to death about it! So what would you lot do in this situation?
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:27
Smash 'im on the head!!!
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:30
But then the little runt will go winging off to mummy and daddy which will cause WW3! Trust me, he might be 13 but he's still a wimp!
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I say crap in his bed.
Then deny it.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:32
Explain the situation to your parents. Negotiate!!!
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:34
Hey, Goatboy. Happy birthday, yesterday, by the way. Forgot to say so.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:36
The boy goat's right! I could blame it on the Dog!

Negociations with my parents is like trying to cheat death with a rubber dingy and a wooden 2x4 (impossible!)
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:36
DeltaJava wrote:
> Hey, Goatboy. Happy birthday, yesterday, by the way. Forgot to say
> so.

What, it was his Birthday? How old?
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:38
Oh, remember earlier I said I was gonna wait 'til 1st August 'til I posted my review/s? Stuff that, I've already done my first one.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:39
What was it about, I'll read it and give you my verdict

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.