GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got My Ninty VIP stuff..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 10:48
Regular
GBA SP keyring and the Iridion 3D CD.

CD looks alright, only has three tracks on it, so I'll have to see later, but the keyring's pretty... crap. It's really heavy, it does fold it up, but the buttons, screen, everything are all the same. It doesn't really matter too much, only a keyring, but I was hoping for one of those really detailed things, the free one in NOM's even better.

I also got R: Racing and Pac-Man. I'll hopefully get to play Pac-Man later tonight, and R: Racing a bit earlier. R: Racing hasn't got great reviews, but Pac-Man should rock.

Hitman 2 and PSO3 are on their way too. Lot's of stuff!
Fri 02/04/04 at 16:57
Regular
I got R-Racing today... traded in 5 games for it. My local friendly GAME manager offered me £7 each per game despite the fact some were worth just £3 according to their machine... great guy.

Anyway only bought it for Pac Man Vs. Though I do enjoy a quick blast on racing games... fun no matter how crap they are and R-Racing though nothing special is reportedly alright.
Fri 02/04/04 at 16:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
I got my SP keyring today, tis not too bad, i wasnt expecting much anyway, but the good thing is that its metal, and pretty heavy, and there arent that many around, so i am pleased with it.
Fri 02/04/04 at 14:57
Regular
EON for GameCube hasn't arrived yet.

Hopefully next week, as it hasn't been 28 days yet.
Fri 02/04/04 at 14:30
Regular
I feel like a right muppet that a week after spenting about 4,000 stars I got the chance to get Everything or Nothing.
Fri 02/04/04 at 13:49
Regular
I got my book from them yesterday which was promptly thrown in the bin. It was more of a test to see if Nintendo actually sent the stuff out, I had no idea that the book would just be one of those useless piles of crap they stuff in NOM every month though.
Fri 02/04/04 at 12:57
Regular
Can i buy the keyring off you?
Fri 02/04/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Touched!"
How often do they upadte this thing? I have 3,500 points to use, anything people would recommend when it's in stock?
Fri 02/04/04 at 10:48
Regular
GBA SP keyring and the Iridion 3D CD.

CD looks alright, only has three tracks on it, so I'll have to see later, but the keyring's pretty... crap. It's really heavy, it does fold it up, but the buttons, screen, everything are all the same. It doesn't really matter too much, only a keyring, but I was hoping for one of those really detailed things, the free one in NOM's even better.

I also got R: Racing and Pac-Man. I'll hopefully get to play Pac-Man later tonight, and R: Racing a bit earlier. R: Racing hasn't got great reviews, but Pac-Man should rock.

Hitman 2 and PSO3 are on their way too. Lot's of stuff!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.