GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate gamecubes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Why did i start this chat u might want to know well its just because i dont like gamecubes they are sad.
Sat 03/04/04 at 12:48
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Rickoss yeh ill play my good games why you go play monkey ball with some 3 year olds that have the same IQ as u. you might have trouble finding 3 year olds with an IQ that low.
Sat 03/04/04 at 12:45
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Memorandum! good for you if you want to come and dis gamecubes come to my other chats.
Sat 03/04/04 at 12:43
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Well if you dont like this chat board then why did you come in.It's clear by the title of the chat.Any one who doesn't like game cubes have at least 2 brain cells.
Sat 03/04/04 at 11:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I totally agree top gun T. You rule.

Power to the people.
Fri 02/04/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
May I suggest that we just let this topic fall off the page? He's been spouting crap all over the X-Box forum for a while now.

But just one last thing:

HARVEST MOON.

;)
Fri 02/04/04 at 21:00
Regular
Haha, continue playing your crap, multiformat games like Medal of Honour, I'll be happily enjoying brilliant games while you struggle through second-rate guff.

I know I'm playing brilliant games, it's your loss if you're an idiot.

:-)
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Plate of glue"
G. O. A. W. A. Y.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
I haven't seen Top Gun for a while now.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Did you consider that this is a Gamecube message board before posting on it? I mean, if you go to the PS2 board and post this terribly shallow arguement at least you don't look like a complete gimp. But if I were you i'd be prepared for a lot of people posting abuse directed at you.

After all, a Gamecube board is predominantly going to have messages posted by Gamecube fans.
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Why did i start this chat u might want to know well its just because i dont like gamecubes they are sad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.