GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate gamecubes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"20 characters hey"
Why did i start this chat u might want to know well its just because i dont like gamecubes they are sad.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:26
Regular
"??????"
Rickoss wrote:
> You should die for popping this.

?
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:01
Regular
You should die for popping this.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:00
Regular
"??????"
top gun T wrote:
> Why did i start this chat u might want to know well its just because i
> dont like gamecubes they are sad.

Simple advice -

Stay out of the Nintendo Forum.

Much of it is about GC.

Besides, GC rules!
Wed 14/04/04 at 22:05
"The Will of D."
X-plozive wrote:
> Fix up your grammar a little ;)
>
> I think you are the only dumb one around here.
>
> *looks around* Yes, everyone else is more intelligent than you,
> biatch.

Um who are you talking to, on this forum you have to be a bit more specific on who you are directly taking to.
Wed 14/04/04 at 05:59
Regular
So far all the current generation console controllers have been comfortable for me. However, the PS2 analog stick is annoying; the deadzone is so frustrating, especially those requiring precision aiming, that it does annoy a lot when you're trying to carefully nudge the stick while being shot at.
Wed 14/04/04 at 05:15
Regular
"Booooom"
Fix up your grammar a little ;)

I think you are the only dumb one around here.

*looks around* Yes, everyone else is more intelligent than you, biatch.
Tue 13/04/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Honestly I don't have any problems with either controller, I can pick any of them up and they all feel okay. The only problem is that the analogue sticks are a little too close together on the PS2 contoller, but they aren't bad enough to make them unusable.
Tue 13/04/04 at 22:15
"The Will of D."
So far I've had more experience played on Gamecube Controllers than I have the other 2 consoles, the PS2 is the next and the Xbox the least experience. I find that since I've always had a lot of practice with Nintendo's style of controllers that I find them the best, so I will only fight between the Xbox and PS2's for which i like best between them.

The PS2 and the Xbox both have 2 analogue sticks that are freqently used in many games life FPS that I have to play often but I am not completely good at as RPG's and Action Adventure games are more my fortei, so I'm not that great at controlling them on any of the consoles. But when i played on on the Xbox just this saturday I realised that it was worse for me to handle it than on the PS2 as the cotroller is so damn bg I have to kida of use more of my thumb than usual to control the game, and i was worse than usual at the same game that I played on the PS2 often. Now the PS2 controller is still too different for me from my home console the gamecube but they are reasonably the same size and so I fit right at home with the feel to it, and with practice every week I am almost used to it, but since i've only played on the Xbox twice and on both occasions didn't like how the controller felt I found that the controller had fit into my schema of the Xbox as being too fat and being too full of hardware and add-ons that only a few people will use them unlike the other 2 consoles being okay size and not full of fancy hardware to impress people with ad not enough that the people actually need.
Tue 13/04/04 at 18:36
Regular
"20 characters hey"
The last game i played was
everything or nothing
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ashman wrote:
> When it comes to my consoles it i:
>
> 1. Gamecube
> 2. Xbox
> 3. PS2

I also own the three consoles but when it comes down to which one I like best, it's a tough decision between the X-Box and GC.

I used to play my PS2 a lot but it just seems to have went downhill dramatically over the last few months, and I was getting tired of the older games that I had finished, so I only have 6 or 7 games for my PS2 now, most of them racers.

I certainly have most games for my X-Box, as I buy all multi-format titles for it in order to save on memory cards, and yes, it usually has the better graphics.

I only have 4 games for my GC at the moment, Harvest Moon, Ikaruga, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Viewtiful Joe, but when you look at the originality of those 4 games, there's enough there to last me for ages. Which is why I still consider the GC to be a brilliant console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.