GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SEGA FORUM- WORLD LONGEST THREAD : RECORD ATTEMPT!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/07/01 at 11:45
Regular
NOw here is a thread much like the one on FOG. Just chat here and dont start any topics! Write loads and have fun!but only on this thread!

T_W (:)
Page:
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:25
Regular
"None Stored"
wow, thats cheap
Fri 20/06/03 at 11:10
Regular
£23.50, pretty good if you ask me :-)
Fri 20/06/03 at 00:50
Regular
"None Stored"
how much did all that set you back?
Thu 19/06/03 at 21:13
Regular
Heh, a bit dead, but I may aswell post anyway. I just got a Sega Saturn and 6 games :-)

I love Sega Rally. Even it only seems as though there are three levels, it's great fun to play and miles ahead of most other racing games.

Virtua Fighter 2 is... okay. Highly overrated, it just seems a bit bland in the gameplay department. I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't reach the heights of Killer Instinct, but I'm happy with it... I suppose.

International Victory Goal is surprisingly fun. The music may be scary, but underneath the bad graphics and stupid music is a pure game.

Cyber Speedway is probably my favourite game. Seems as though no one has given this any credit, it's truly great game. While the pitiful 'speed lines' don't make you feel as though your going any faster, the game itself has a fair pace to and matches the N64 Extreme G at least. Biggest problems are the weapons, which never hit opponents, and the Story Mode, which not only cannot be saved, but has horrible little cut-scenes.

Fifa '97 is great, better than many Fifa games today. Haven't got much to say about it, but it's good.

Command & Conquer is crap. I hate it. That is all.

The only other citicisms I have is the fact that the RF lead is crap, making the screen look very, very fuzzy. The control is pretty hard to get used to too and the game cases are terrible, but they're only minor problems that can be solved.
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:25
Regular
"118 118"
I am sleepy
Sat 14/06/03 at 00:06
Regular
"we escape....."
ah wow this world record attempt is so poor.
Fri 13/06/03 at 02:54
"I love yo... lamp."
HAHAHAHA. I guess I just have a thing for longest threads.
Sat 29/03/03 at 12:43
Ah, i would say that you are British, mainly because you have lived here for over 10 years...
Fri 28/03/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hmm... Didn't Pal88 go somewhere? Or like, leave? Anyway, I've never died...

Question: I was born in France, in a village named "Petite Ville", just outside Paris. I am a quarter Scottish, a quarter Irish and have Austrian. I live in England, London, and I have done for over 10 years. Am I French, English or Austrian?
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:45
Regular
Hey lets go for a record here of basically talking about naff all.

So how are you what part of the world are you from did you ever die and come back. Hey this is good but ive got to go now so no argueing whilst im gone and no talking about me or ill have to kill you all ok.

Well bye then and good luck with the record things.....I mean it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.