GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ALL PS OWNERS PLEASE READ"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/07/01 at 09:53
Regular
Ok thats it I took the mature step in the prime forums and tried to end this but it just goes to show how sad this guy really is and 19 i heard oh jesus this guy needs help.

In their own forum fine but when in spreads eveywhere especially in the here thats where i think we all draw the line.

I'm off to complain in the SR customer services i URGE you to make your mark and agree.
Mon 30/07/01 at 10:16
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Why is it that whenever I make a post in the strange place that is the Ps forums, no onepays any attention to it?

(;o|
Mon 30/07/01 at 09:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
People! Leave the guy alone!

Fair enough, he came to the site and peed off a lot of people with the PS2 is rubbish stuff, but he has since realised the nature of the forums and the people on them, and has apologised.

N64ever knows that we wont take that kinda stuff, and write a new thread sensibly apologising for it. Bitching about his bad spelling is unfair as we all make mistakes, typos and the like, and when doing it fast grammar goes to pot sometimes. Bitching about what he said is just, but it is done now. he has said sorry. Now give him the opportunity to prove that he doesnt always talk rubbish, and you might get some sensible arguments out of him.

If he ballses it up again.... you know what to do.
Sun 29/07/01 at 20:22
Regular
metal titan wrote:
> you remind me Homer
> Simpson, but I think Homer is slightly more clever.

hmmmm your insulting my spelling when you cant even form a sentence, your callin yourself homer simpson u fool, if your gonna try and cuss my grammar take a look at your own first, OKAY,

:0(
Sun 29/07/01 at 19:46
it's were not where, a bit stupid are you not?
By the way please stick around you are funny & stupid, you remind me Homer Simpson, but I think Homer is slightly more clever.
Sun 29/07/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
dude i don't want anyone banned i've even specifictly said that in SR customer servives but i asked them to just have a word.
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:11
Regular
N64ever wrote:
> Resi mate your gonna get me banned are u, gosh some people are so
> serious

That's the whole point! This is a serious discussion board (unlike what the url claims it to be: UKchatforums)
Sun 29/07/01 at 11:22
Regular
Resi mate your gonna get me banned are u, gosh some people are so serious look i know ive probably annoyed a lot of u but it wont happen again and like i said if u wanna ban me then fine i really dont care but Resi mate why do u take these forums so seriously, okay it must be annoying having a fool like me chattin rubbish about a console u own, i know that my arguments where non existent and total rubbish ive admitted that.
Sun 29/07/01 at 10:26
Are we talkling N64ever?

I say leave the sad little gimp to hover around insulting us and the PS2!

It'll be like having a court jester or fool running around the place.

We can point and laugh at him from time to time, the rest of the time we can just ignore him. It's quite easy.

FOG (prime) doesn't have a fool.
I think we should keep him!
Sun 29/07/01 at 09:53
Regular
"Back For Good"
Ok thats it I took the mature step in the prime forums and tried to end this but it just goes to show how sad this guy really is and 19 i heard oh jesus this guy needs help.

In their own forum fine but when in spreads eveywhere especially in the here thats where i think we all draw the line.

I'm off to complain in the SR customer services i URGE you to make your mark and agree.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.