GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is the Playstation forum dead?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/04/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
That's the question I keep asking myself. There are only about 30 posts a day and about half of them are from me. So come on guys, let's get this forum up and running again. At the moment there are just threads asking for help in games.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
*Checks to see Metal Gear Twin Snakes appearing on TV screen*

Sorry to wee wee on your retarded effort at creating a counter argument but I am merely browsing the internet and playing on my Cube.

Amazing eh?

Up at a thousand after one comment, ho ho.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
The PS2/1 forum will get destroyed if everyone started posting in here, its alright the way it is....same with all those other quiet forums eg. Xbox and Windows.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:01
Regular
It's a good point, but not in the way you originally phrased it.
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Its irrelevant because you don't agree with it? Ahh yes, sounds about
> right.

No it's irrelevant because all you ever do when you stain this forum with your presence is troll. Never post anything worth actually reading just more insults on the PS2, which is strange seeing as if the other consoles are soooo much better then shouldn't you be on them right now playing all those fantastic games they have??
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:59
Regular
The forum is dead because the PS2 is devoid of anything remotely interesting. So far away from the topic title I know...
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:58
Regular
I think he means it's straying from the topic in hand.

As if you're looking for an excuse to attack the PS2.
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
Its irrelevant because you don't agree with it? Ahh yes, sounds about right.
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thank you for your totally irrelevant opinion. Now go back to the xbox and GC forums and play nice now.
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:53
Regular
FFF is spot on although he doesn't get ass banged for saying so.

The PS2 is devoid of any remotely interesting exclusives and has been for a long time. Between now and the next GTA which will go multiformat soon after anyway.

That and Metal Gear 3 interest me but thats about it.

Shame as the Japs have some top RPG's I would like to get my hands on.
Sat 03/04/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Like Darwock said when this same topic was brought up the other week, perhaps the PS2 owners are too busy playing on their console to come on here and talk about it or bash others consoles

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.