GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's side will The Rock return on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:21
Regular
As seen on Smackdown Shane McMahon showed some videos of Vince Screwing The Rock to try and get The Rock on the WECW side. But who's side do you think he will return on. Ithink he said come back on Vince's side and kick Austin's ass
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I hope it dosent happen cus the crowd will boo the Rock and I dont really want the Rock to side with Vince because after the whole Invasion angle has gaon I want the rock to whup Vince for suspending and screwing (dont laugh) him!

Anyway it probably wont happen like that because what would the main event for Summerslam be?
Everyone is expecting the Rock and Austin, the poster for the event features the two on it! ( I think)

I think that at Summerslam Austin will turn on the WCW/ECW faction and again team with Vince as a heel once again screwing (again no laughing) the Rock!
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Back in black"
Andy- go online, need to talk to you!
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Back in black"
RawisAndy wrote:
> I hope it dosent happen cus the crowd will boo the Rock and I dont
> really want the Rock to side with Vince because after the whole
> Invasion angle has gaon I want the rock to whup Vince for suspending
> and screwing (dont laugh) him!

Anyway it probably wont happen
> like that because what would the main event for Summerslam
> be?
Everyone is expecting the Rock and Austin, the poster for the
> event features the two on it! ( I think)

I think that at
> Summerslam Austin will turn on the WCW/ECW faction and again team
> with Vince as a heel once again screwing (again no laughing) the
> Rock!

There are many possibilities to what can happen, so what would your favorite scenrio be for it?

I would like to see Rock VS Austin or Rock VS Booker T
Sun 29/07/01 at 17:31
nobby flagpole wrote:
> I reckon the Rock will come back on WECW's side - but not for REAL.
> Gain the their trust, then at SummerSlam, beat WECW - like Austin
> did at Invasion to WWF.

Vince will be in on The Rock's
> plan.

Thats what I think, does anyone else agree?

yup, i agree. thats a great idea. and i also think triple H will get invovled somewhere in the plot. he likes WWF but his wifes for ECW so i dont know who hell favour.
Sun 29/07/01 at 18:05
Regular
That is a great idea about The Rock coming back onto WECW but not for real, but rightly said by Ice Blaster what would the main event be at Summerslam. The only thing that im not so sure of is about Triple HHH because of Stephanie's ownership of the ECW. I think Kurt Angle is doing great at the moment and i think he could hold the WCW championship for a long time.
Sun 29/07/01 at 19:45
bouncerboy wrote:
> That is a great idea about The Rock coming back onto WECW but not
> for real, but rightly said by Ice Blaster what would the main event
> be at Summerslam.

If The Rock did go with WECW, the main event at Summerslam would be Austin v Angle - because at the moment Austin wont fight Angle, so he will at Summerslam.
Sun 29/07/01 at 23:18
Regular
"One More Chance"
HHH and Steph are going out in real life. They did before then they spilt now there back together and thats out of a respectable mag. A guy asked that question and thats the answer.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:00
i guess its not the official wwf mag. they say what makes them look good. so do all official mags.
Mon 30/07/01 at 09:02
Regular
"One More Chance"
Its a mag called Powerslam its unoffical and it has the stuff on ECW WcW and WWF its really good. Buy It Now! Has a pic of Edge on the front.
Mon 30/07/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Back in black"
Moving on. This topic is about the Rock return angle. I want to bring this back as I found some new on Themayhem. I think you will find it quite intersting.

"Many people are wondering which team The Rock will join when he returns this Monday night on Raw is War. There is speculation that the WWF will put The Rock in a group by himself, since after all The Rock has always been “The People’s Champ”. A possible match we could end up seeing maybe WWF champ, Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. WCW Champ, Kurt Angle vs. The People’s Champ, The Rock in a bout for the title. This, in my opinion would be an excellent main event for the WWF’s SummerSlam pay-per-view."

I think this is a great idea because he won't be joing team ECWCW, but he won't be sucking up to MCMahgon. Though this is just a rumour, take it as you wish!

Discuss..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.