GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's side will The Rock return on?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:21
Regular
As seen on Smackdown Shane McMahon showed some videos of Vince Screwing The Rock to try and get The Rock on the WECW side. But who's side do you think he will return on. Ithink he said come back on Vince's side and kick Austin's ass
Tue 07/08/01 at 09:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
A perfect example is when Vince was announced as the higher power in the corperate ministery.
Tue 07/08/01 at 00:10
Regular
I think the mastermind behind all the things that are currently going on in wwf is Vince Mc Mahon wanting to screw Austin and maybe the Rock, I mean we all know that this is not the first time the Mc Mahons have pretended to split the company and then after a few months they re-unite and tell everyone that it was just a scam and by then they have really made use of wrestlers like Austin and Rock.
Mon 06/08/01 at 13:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
It was a well writtten piece of work although i do dissagree.
Mon 06/08/01 at 12:21
Regular
"Back in black"
Somebody wants more replies to their topic. Well, it was a good topic, shame it got shot down to the bottom... time for a pop.
Mon 06/08/01 at 12:15
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Michealedaedadasas (or whatever), can I direct you to the topic about the Hardyz?
Mon 06/08/01 at 12:04
WWF is really just a big fat money-making scheme implemented by fatcats, and do you know what?

It's Working!!!!

WWF is expected to £100m in the uk alone!!!

It's very well presented, funny , and somewhat addictive!!

Jeff, Matt Hardy and Lita rule the world and will always.
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:36
good, anybody else think im not stupid?
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:18
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ok

I dont think ya stupid.
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:14
your suppose to say i dont think your stupid to make me feel better.
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:33
Regular
"One More Chance"
Dont worry i already know ya stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.