GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Trek;Enterprise"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:01
Regular
Before Janeway and Picard
Before Sisko,Spock and Kirk
The Star Trek saga Began
Star Trek;Enterprise..this fall on UPN
(so thats about January on SKY one

OH MY GOD!!!! i have just seen the promos for the new Star Trek Series "Enterprise"(if you are a trekker/ie and you havent heard of it where have you been?) and it looks amazing! if you dont know about it here goes Enterprise is set about one hundred and fifty years before kirk (thats a hundred years from now!) with the birth of the federation.Scott Bakula (the guy from quantium leap) plays the new captain(Captain Archer)and as usual the token Vulcan is one of the main crew(Sub Commander T'Pol)and in the promo there is some blue chick kinda like Mystique from X-men.
the promos do look all fantastic but will Enterprise as good as its predasesors?

if you wanna see the promos just go to startrek.com
Sun 29/07/01 at 11:35
Regular
I'm gonna check out that preview......

Although I had heard about this new series months ago.....

I can't wait!

Although we still need a series to continue from Voyager now that there aren't any more beeing filmed!

btw: Does anyone know why Broccoli (Ensign Barclay), and Counsellor Deanna Troi weren't on the Enterprise E when Starfleet created a microwormhole to send a message to the Delta Quadrant?
Sun 29/07/01 at 00:43
That you are!
Sun 29/07/01 at 00:30
I like her stubbornness... I'm getting personal now, aren't I?
Sun 29/07/01 at 00:27
I like her implants!
Sun 29/07/01 at 00:24
You don't say.
Sat 28/07/01 at 21:26
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
voyager is good. It has Jeri Ryan! :-)
Sat 28/07/01 at 21:13
Nice news, I didnt like Voyager or Deep Space Nine Much, hopefully the new Startrek will be more like the next generation.

Bad website though, only the 30 sec trailer is worth downloading the other movie clips are all rubish!
Sat 28/07/01 at 21:06
That's why I need IDEAS!!! Variety is the main focus point, if that helps.
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:57
Well that's a good start!
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:56
It's not about anything, at the moment...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.