GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Trek;Enterprise"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:01
Regular
Before Janeway and Picard
Before Sisko,Spock and Kirk
The Star Trek saga Began
Star Trek;Enterprise..this fall on UPN
(so thats about January on SKY one

OH MY GOD!!!! i have just seen the promos for the new Star Trek Series "Enterprise"(if you are a trekker/ie and you havent heard of it where have you been?) and it looks amazing! if you dont know about it here goes Enterprise is set about one hundred and fifty years before kirk (thats a hundred years from now!) with the birth of the federation.Scott Bakula (the guy from quantium leap) plays the new captain(Captain Archer)and as usual the token Vulcan is one of the main crew(Sub Commander T'Pol)and in the promo there is some blue chick kinda like Mystique from X-men.
the promos do look all fantastic but will Enterprise as good as its predasesors?

if you wanna see the promos just go to startrek.com
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:01
Regular
Before Janeway and Picard
Before Sisko,Spock and Kirk
The Star Trek saga Began
Star Trek;Enterprise..this fall on UPN
(so thats about January on SKY one

OH MY GOD!!!! i have just seen the promos for the new Star Trek Series "Enterprise"(if you are a trekker/ie and you havent heard of it where have you been?) and it looks amazing! if you dont know about it here goes Enterprise is set about one hundred and fifty years before kirk (thats a hundred years from now!) with the birth of the federation.Scott Bakula (the guy from quantium leap) plays the new captain(Captain Archer)and as usual the token Vulcan is one of the main crew(Sub Commander T'Pol)and in the promo there is some blue chick kinda like Mystique from X-men.
the promos do look all fantastic but will Enterprise as good as its predasesors?

if you wanna see the promos just go to startrek.com
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:05
I prefer "modern" Star Tek, to be honest. Voyager, Deep Space Nine, now those are great. Original Star trek... pffff.
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:07
Except Scotty, why do the guys in red shirts always die?

Did Mr. Roddenberry order 2000 red shirts instead of 20 or were the Enterprise's replicators malfunctioning again?
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The Clangers rocked.
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:10
FantasyMeister wrote:
> The Clangers rocked.

The Clangers....I'll give you a chance to take that back!

And I thought this was meant to be a serious discussion!
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:12
Regular
DeltaJava wrote:
> I prefer "modern" Star Tek, to be honest. Voyager, Deep
> Space Nine, now those are great. Original Star trek... pffff.

it is modern trek just back in time no polystyrene sets no toys on strings all CG baby HO YEAH!
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:22
Hope they star existing Star trek characters, like that Lt. Dax (both ones).
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:23
What about 7 of 9?
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:29
Oh, and her too. Ooh, she's a right fox.
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:32
She's not a fox, she's a former borg. Remember that useless information well!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.