GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Respect"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 19:36
Regular
Khazar would like to say:
i regret wot i have done.i am friends with qauzi butsits too kate.i will miss u all..part form RIJ.esecially i will miss ant and tbn.i have love these forums but s'pose i must leave.will miss u lot no the wwf forum,make sure im in ur story.cyaz all

cause he is banned.
he will never return
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:29
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I just don't like you. Accept it or I will not even think aboutrying to get along with you.

(;o|
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:20
Regular
"WWJD"
Thanks Jet, That's Real nice (sob sob), well MJ it must be personal if u don't like me for know reason what is it?
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
I like ya Longy.
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:13
Regular
Nothing personal Longy its just I don't like you :P. It is definately nothing to do with the whole Khazar thing. I was just sticking up for Quazi, I didn't want to be involved in that whole, us against you thing.

(;o|
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:10
Regular
"WWJD"
are u don't like me :0(, is this because i stuck up for Khazar and yeah Raw Is Andy is cool
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thats nice to hear i like ya too MJ.
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:57
Regular
Jet wrote:
> What you dont like me?

No I do like you Jet, and you IB also GP and MC, but everyone else just gets me annoyed. Actually rawisAndy is okay.

(;o|
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
What you dont like me?
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:50
Regular
I'm allowed to show personal hatred.......???? Woohoo. I can finally say what I think of everyone here.....:P. I could but if I did I may get banned.

(;o|
Tue 31/07/01 at 21:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Very *<):)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.