GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"khazar is banned"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 18:48
Regular
khazar wrote:

i think ur a sad prat...... and qauzimodo,me and my baseball bat will c u very soon.

So - khazar is banned. I'll take care of cancelling the registration on Monday.

In the mean time khazar - don't post anything else - ever.

Bye, and thanks for you contribution.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:56
Good point. If you don't want people like that on your site then take them off! If people are just going to disrupt people's enjoyment of this site then an attitude like that gets you 'evicted'!

Is it true that er-no was 'evicted' from this site for a while and for what reason was he (if he was)?
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:55
good point Tony

About this Story forum.

Will i get a game for suggesting it in the compo that has no winner chosen yet????
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:49
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I read most of the early messages on this thread.

Under most circumstances I would listen to opinion, and clearly some people would like khazar to be given another chance.

But I don't consider this a minor incident. Any form of threats or bullying causes anxiety to others, and that something we can do without.

We have to let anti-social people know that they are not acceptable in any society. They have to learn that quality of life is important - and you have to work hard for it.
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:59
i bet no one can guess my full name
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah just go over Seif, just talk crap like we were earlier. I'll drop the iMac convo :-D
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:34
Sure, the "More the Merrier", like some God used to say. Must have been Tony.
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:33
When if you are then don't!
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:33
Unless we're talking about iMacs.
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:32
Ah! Do you think I should go over?
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:32
So conversations can be started. PC and Mac convs are dull, after all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.