GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 Cars"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 16:03
Regular
What cars have people got and how far they been driven?

I have a fully Tuned up 332 BHP Beetle which has done 803.2 KM.

I am just going to buy a Suburu Imprezza 22B.
Thu 02/08/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
ssxpro wrote:
Me too, though I haven`t got all the golds yet. That`ll take forever I think! Luckily, it seems that you don`t need all the golds to get 100% in the game. All you seem to need is bronzes in the tests, and golds at all circuits. (That might include arcade mode, but I haven`t spent much time there).

I dont think you need golds to get 100%. Golds on all the licences means you will get the bonus car, but the cars you win are aviable to be won on other races.

Arcade mode is under 30% of the game. I cant remember how much but arcade mode maybe about 25% as then after that I completed all the licences and ended up with just over 30% I think.

I think that time trials also gives you a percentage. So you may need to get first in the time attack to get 100% but I am not too sure about this.
Thu 02/08/01 at 11:44
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Has anyone had problems entering the NA only races, I tried last night with a non turbo car which I checked in the garage first and when I went to race it said the rules had been broken!

Now I dunno if I'm being thick but any help....much appreciated..
Thu 02/08/01 at 02:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Tyres and downforce. Try turning up the TCS and ASM as well. The Viper corners like a dream if you can handle the power.
Thu 02/08/01 at 01:29
Regular
i cant get anywhere wiht my dodge viper GTS. it totally sucks. I've tuned it up to around 1000bhp and now the thing is really out of control. Its only good for the flipin test course!
Thu 02/08/01 at 00:05
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Try Mazda MX-5.Tune it up a little bit and it should be really easy..
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:32
Regular
To see the full list, go to the info option, within the race selection menu, and look under the rules of entry. I`ve only done the one in the beginner league, and I used a Sprinter Trueno. I`m just doing the main tournaments now.
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Does anyone know which Cars are best to use on the 80's races, or which cars work?
Wed 01/08/01 at 23:15
Regular
adrian wrote:
> I got the Special Licence.

Me too, though I haven`t got all the golds yet. That`ll take forever I think! Luckily, it seems that you don`t need all the golds to get 100% in the game. All you seem to need is bronzes in the tests, and golds at all circuits. (That might include arcade mode, but I haven`t spent much time there).
Wed 01/08/01 at 22:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I got the Special Licence. Also the Escudo Pike is not a waste of money. I won it for completing all rally events and being able to tune it to over 1800 BHP, means it can beat nearly all cars in the game.
Wed 01/08/01 at 21:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Can anyone please tell me which car/s are the best to use in the 80's cup race, and has anyone got the special licence cause its solid? Only had a few goes though. Also i advise not to buy the Escudo pike peaks rally car, what a waste of a million credits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.