GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 Cars"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 16:03
Regular
What cars have people got and how far they been driven?

I have a fully Tuned up 332 BHP Beetle which has done 803.2 KM.

I am just going to buy a Suburu Imprezza 22B.
Sun 05/08/01 at 08:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Isnt there 6 F1 cars like the Jap version? I've watched the replays from the F1 championship in GT3 and there are 6 different ones.
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:24
I won the Polyphony 002 after racing the Seatle 40 lap endurance race on my 3rd attempt with the Falcon I won from Super Speedway.

*Note* The third time I did this race was the first time I'd raced this race using the Falcon won on the Super Speedway Endurance.
The first 2 times I raced this race I used the Polyphony 001 car and won average cars like the Nissan race car etc.
I therefore pressume, that although you can win a Polyphony car on every endurance race, you can't win a Polyphony car from an endurance race when racing one?
I might be wrong...???

Hope this is of some help.
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:08
Regular
how do u win the polyphony002?
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:00
Ive so far won the Polyphony 001 and the Polyphony 002 but a mate of mine told me there is 4 to win??

Also, the Polyphony 001 car is actually more powerful and faster than the Polyphony 002 car...does this then mean that 003 and 004 are slower than the first 2?

One more thing, since no-one has replied to my £150 MILLION car topic I made, I'll ask here,....

Has anyone any knowledge on this car that the GT3 Circiut breaker package claims is in the game???
Someone please respond, I know I'm a newbie etc but all I ask is a little help...
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:46
Regular
i just won the Polyphony001, got it the third time i did the super speedway endurance race. this car leaves my dodge viper 1000bhp for dead. i am totally blown away by this car. God damn its fast. It wins every race with no problem at all.
Fri 03/08/01 at 20:22
id go for the tuscan speed six (TVR), if you tune this up it'll easily wi nthe TVR challenge where you can win the tuscan speed 12, now thats a nice car.
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:29
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Oh right. Cheers ssxpro!
Fri 03/08/01 at 19:24
Regular
I`d go for a Viper GTS. It is only 78K, and it can be heavily tuned. It`ll reach over 1000 Hamster power, and has a large top speed. If you fiddle with the settings, and get good at handling it, it`ll win virtually any race you enter it for.

I especially recommend entering it for the "Like the Wind" event in the pro league. It wins easily, and the prize is an awesome Mazda 787B worth 2,000,000 new.
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:00
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
*HELP HELP*

Okay, I have 200 grand tospend on a car. I don't want it to be MR, instead it has to be either FR or 4WD. It needs to be able to handle well and reach an impressive top speed.

What car should I go for??
Thu 02/08/01 at 23:43
Regular
Oh no! I just tried that time attack thing, and it increased my percentage, meaning there are even more time attacks to do! Aren`t the licences enough?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.