GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE END of SHEEPY!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 01:12
Regular
**er-no gets into his tank**

First he stops of at the station to refuel and buy an 'Ice Blaster' lolly and one of those new 'RastaBillySkank' chocolate bars. Back in the tank he turned on his mobile which was on the 'Grix Thraves' network, he made a quick call to a 'Sniper' he knew who goes by the codename 'Meka Dragon', asking him to position himself near 'Sheepys' house and watch his every movement.

Driving up through Birmingham he starts to get a little sweaty in his tank and accidentely crushes an 'Ant' with the special 'Wookie Monster' tires. Holding onto his new silver 'Strafex' steering wheel he looks into his rearview mirror and spots a child who looks exactly like a goat... some would call him a 'Goatboy'!

Two hours later and feeling in a bit of a 'Time Warp', er-no stops of at a shop called 'Tonys' he buys a 'pb' cereal bar and goes to the special edition 'Armitage Shanks' toilet.

Driving up through the country he spots a man with a monkey, it was a crazy monkey, a bit like a 'Monkey_With_Attitude'.
er-no began to think about the death of the sheep, and how his faithful....**mobile rings**

'Hello er-no, I am in position and with another by the name of 'FantasyMeister'

'Ok, I will be there soon'

'Will I receive a signal?'

'Yes! Over!'

**phone call ends** He quickly changed his mobile ring to a recently downloaded one called 'dRINGo'. With his 'Veron 4' headlights on, and his new 'Edgy' sunglasses er-no knew this was going to end with him in prison facing a judge. 'Your Honour' this and Your Honour that... god he was looking forward to meeting the judge and knowing that with his lawyer 'Dan2k1' he was going to be ok.

Arriving in Scotland he thought of 'The Game' he was going to play with the sheep and how he was going to pay the snipers their huge 'Bonus'...

Before arriving he played a heavy rock tune entitled 'Turbonutter' and then he got out of the tank. He could smell something very 'Fish-e' in the air but decided to go ahead.

With his 'New Jimmy' revolver and quick release side arms he was going to ring the sheep first and scare him to come outside!

**ring ring**

'Hello this is 'Mr Snugglys' and Sheepys answer phone, please leave your mess....
**someone picks it up**
'...hello, sorry about that I was busy in the....
'Is this Sheepy'
'Yes, why?'
'Ever felt squashed like an Ant?'
'Yes, just the other day..

**er-no's line is interrupted**

'This is the Grix Thraves network speaking, you are running low on credit, I am going to cut you off'

'AARRGGGGGGGHHHHH' er-no screamed,

His plan to scare the sheep had failed, now he was mad!
Blood shot eyes, a red face and a temperature close to the surface of Venus er-no got back in his over large car and began to go at speed towards Sheepys house....the snipers saw what was happening and made a run for it.

60mph... 75mph... er-no screamed and laughed insanely, he was going to kill the sheep.. closer, closer, closer....

'muuu hahah ah ahaahahaaa number 43?.... aarrrggghh...'

**CRRRAAASSSHHHH***

Silence filled the air... nothing moved.... and then outstepped Sheepy with a surprised look on his face,

'..some crazy person just crashed into next doors house Ali!'

'Go check if the drivers ok' replied Mr Snuggly.

Sheepy climbed into the tank and looked at the driver's maggled face,

'Is he ok?'

'errrrrrrrr-no.'
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
**er-no gets into his tank**

First he stops of at the station to refuel and buy an 'Ice Blaster' lolly and one of those new 'RastaBillySkank' chocolate bars. Back in the tank he turned on his mobile which was on the 'Grix Thraves' network, he made a quick call to a 'Sniper' he knew who goes by the codename 'Meka Dragon', asking him to position himself near 'Sheepys' house and watch his every movement.

Driving up through Birmingham he starts to get a little sweaty in his tank and accidentely crushes an 'Ant' with the special 'Wookie Monster' tires. Holding onto his new silver 'Strafex' steering wheel he looks into his rearview mirror and spots a child who looks exactly like a goat... some would call him a 'Goatboy'!

Two hours later and feeling in a bit of a 'Time Warp', er-no stops of at a shop called 'Tonys' he buys a 'pb' cereal bar and goes to the special edition 'Armitage Shanks' toilet.

Driving up through the country he spots a man with a monkey, it was a crazy monkey, a bit like a 'Monkey_With_Attitude'.
er-no began to think about the death of the sheep, and how his faithful....**mobile rings**

'Hello er-no, I am in position and with another by the name of 'FantasyMeister'

'Ok, I will be there soon'

'Will I receive a signal?'

'Yes! Over!'

**phone call ends** He quickly changed his mobile ring to a recently downloaded one called 'dRINGo'. With his 'Veron 4' headlights on, and his new 'Edgy' sunglasses er-no knew this was going to end with him in prison facing a judge. 'Your Honour' this and Your Honour that... god he was looking forward to meeting the judge and knowing that with his lawyer 'Dan2k1' he was going to be ok.

Arriving in Scotland he thought of 'The Game' he was going to play with the sheep and how he was going to pay the snipers their huge 'Bonus'...

Before arriving he played a heavy rock tune entitled 'Turbonutter' and then he got out of the tank. He could smell something very 'Fish-e' in the air but decided to go ahead.

With his 'New Jimmy' revolver and quick release side arms he was going to ring the sheep first and scare him to come outside!

**ring ring**

'Hello this is 'Mr Snugglys' and Sheepys answer phone, please leave your mess....
**someone picks it up**
'...hello, sorry about that I was busy in the....
'Is this Sheepy'
'Yes, why?'
'Ever felt squashed like an Ant?'
'Yes, just the other day..

**er-no's line is interrupted**

'This is the Grix Thraves network speaking, you are running low on credit, I am going to cut you off'

'AARRGGGGGGGHHHHH' er-no screamed,

His plan to scare the sheep had failed, now he was mad!
Blood shot eyes, a red face and a temperature close to the surface of Venus er-no got back in his over large car and began to go at speed towards Sheepys house....the snipers saw what was happening and made a run for it.

60mph... 75mph... er-no screamed and laughed insanely, he was going to kill the sheep.. closer, closer, closer....

'muuu hahah ah ahaahahaaa number 43?.... aarrrggghh...'

**CRRRAAASSSHHHH***

Silence filled the air... nothing moved.... and then outstepped Sheepy with a surprised look on his face,

'..some crazy person just crashed into next doors house Ali!'

'Go check if the drivers ok' replied Mr Snuggly.

Sheepy climbed into the tank and looked at the driver's maggled face,

'Is he ok?'

'errrrrrrrr-no.'
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:13
Regular
Nice one!
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:14
You've written this before! Still dead funny!
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:18
When is one of these stories going to include ME? I suppose my name is hard to fit in.
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
Seifer wrote:
> You've written this before! Still dead funny!

Yeah.. about five minutes ago.. and Dav1d said it should have its own topic.. I agree!

Sheepy wouldn't read it otherwise!
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:20
I would like a storty with me in it as well!

I think becoming a noteable would get me put into stories, I mean just look at the stories with people like Ant, er-no, Grix Thraves + Sniper (why does he always die???)
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:21
I didn't really understand any of it, but very humorous :o)
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Beware the Toads wrote:
> When is one of these stories going to include ME? I suppose my name
> is hard to fit in.

Yeah.. sorry, I could of had:

'and er-no passed a sign which said 'Beware the Toads', but he was not worried, nothing could touch him in this 'Dav1d' amoured tank'
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:22
er-no wrote:
> Beware the Toads wrote:
> When is one of these stories going to
> include ME? I suppose my name
> is hard to fit in.

Yeah..
> sorry, I could of had:

'and er-no passed a sign which said
> 'Beware the Toads', but he was not worried, nothing could touch him
> in this 'Dav1d' amoured tank'

Nice one! Quick, rewrite it and no-one will notice!
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:22
er-no wrote:
> Seifer wrote:
> You've written this before! Still dead
> funny!

Yeah.. about five minutes ago.. and Dav1d said it should
> have its own topic.. I agree!

Sheepy wouldn't read it otherwise!

Why not make a new topic?!? I've actually never done one but then again I've never had anything new to talk about, I just repeat stuff people are sick of hearing (Seifer for Noteable!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.