GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"peticion for perfect chaos to get chuffed out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 22:43
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
please sign here.

SQUALL
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Gah.. newbies.

1) Learn to spell & punctuate.
2) Only post when you have something constructive to say.

The sooner Chatterbox, Metal Overlord/Bot Number 1000/god of chaos get kicked out, the better. If staffies did their job and realised what retards were mucking up their forums, they would kick these two out.

I remember Snuggly saying once that these forums were created so people could get together and stick on the SR site, and hopefully buy something from you people, which is fair enough. How are people supposed to stick around with such a lot of eejits with no nettiquette posting crap all the time? Please staffies, do something about it. It's what you're paid for, right?
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:26
"The Will of D."
It's stupid as you can't fit it all on as you are missing a letter from my name.
Anyway Why do you think changing your name from "worse" to "even more worse" will do any good to your status on this forum??
Nobody actually likes you as a friend on this forum, here are the reasons:
You annoy the hell out of people and you really do act your age, which is an insult as you are one of the youngest members of this forum so you will nver fit in til you "grow-up", "Mature", etc, etc. Also because Annoying Young Kids and American don't go well together on a British Forum.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:01
Regular
"rock kickin!"
read my tagline psyco!
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:33
"The Will of D."
I know he is, but i've had worse annoying people in my school.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Annoying now.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:11
Regular
"rock kickin!"
no YOU shut up you psyco!
Wed 14/04/04 at 22:01
"The Will of D."
metaloverlord wrote:
> ah shut up sqall!

Oh shut up Chaos gaurdian! Your new name might not cange all the other posts you've made before this one, but you tagline does, it changes on ALL posts past and present so you cannot change it without someone knowing who it used to be.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:19
Regular
"rock kickin!"
ah shut up sqall!
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:16
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
not heard from chaos guardian in a while,
hope hes gone
Wed 14/04/04 at 19:38
"The Will of D."
Um in England is as much as i will divulge thank you very much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.