GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TONY!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 21:26
Regular
I do not want to do this but......
Is there anything you can do cause Khazar is spreading private stuff about me on the wwf forum!!!!!!
Sat 28/07/01 at 11:12
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Help dear James! Mj will strangle me over the net. ARGH!

(:)

What???????
Sat 28/07/01 at 11:10
Help dear James! Mj will strangle me over the net. ARGH!

(:)
Sat 28/07/01 at 11:09
Regular
I still want to be deleted.
Sat 28/07/01 at 11:05
Regular
Khazar wrote:
> Listen quazi.I wana make up with you.I think wiv the suicide topic u
> were more worried bout my well being than offending me.I aint gona
> make up with MJ cos lets face it,He is a [email protected] please accept my
> apology james.Mj,bring it on.

Ok freind!
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:54
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Listen quazi.I wana make up with you.I think wiv the suicide topic u were more worried bout my well being than offending me.I aint gona make up with MJ cos lets face it,He is a [email protected] please accept my apology james.Mj,bring it on.
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:09
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Hey MJ.U really think ur all that.The only reason TW wouldn't hang around if u were there wud b cos u r a little piece of SHI*E.Now,i hav no idea y u in this argument,but no-one is gona back down.I aint scared of you, nor is TW,so bring it no Tuff man.
Sat 28/07/01 at 09:53
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Ask quazi to tell you everything that has ever happened. Also ask IB
> or TBN or someone like that. then you will see, then you might stop
> spamming.

I am not a spammer you little gimp. I used tothink you were a good poster.....maybe you are, but you are a little gimp who posts good threads. Solong for now. May I never have to see your ugly mug again you little twin peice fo [email protected] you seeme again, I wouldn't hang around you little peice of sh!te.

(;o|
Sat 28/07/01 at 09:50
Ask quazi to tell you everything that has ever happened. Also ask IB or TBN or someone like that. then you will see, then you might stop spamming.
Sat 28/07/01 at 09:47
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Easy TIger. If you are neutral then why are u saing I had a go at u
> because you r with quazimodo? Anyways Dont spam you're head of!

Spam.....????? I am not a spammer. Ipost good threads and they tend to be quite long and informative. Check the GC forums and see what I mean. I never said I was neutral....you said YOU were. I am all for Quazi. He seems nice and I can't undrestand why Khazar has had such a go at him. ADHD or not he shouldn't do it. Also to prove Iam not a spammer check my word count.

(;o|
Sat 28/07/01 at 09:44
Easy TIger. If you are neutral then why are u saing I had a go at u because you r with quazimodo? Anyways Dont spam you're head of!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.