GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TONY!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 21:26
Regular
I do not want to do this but......
Is there anything you can do cause Khazar is spreading private stuff about me on the wwf forum!!!!!!
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:18
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hmmmm I was just sticking my neck out for Quazi......looks like that backfired, but [peace will return once Khazars bann is in place.

(;o|
Sat 28/07/01 at 19:03
hmmmm. its the nice me now. please dont read what ive said in the WWF forum :-)
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:59
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
big_slow wrote:
> Tony be nice. im sure youve just scared khazar enough so hell stop doing bad things if you let him stay.

No can do - it's already gone too far.

big_slow - if you take my advice you will cease using these forums to personally attack people. Things are OK in jest but if they are personal or discrimination then you will be barred.

So be careful what you say, even in the wwf forum.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:59
oi, stop trying to get me banned.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Back in black"
big_slow wrote:
> yea, he kicks there a$$es and i shoot there heads with my BB gun.

This is a threat of physical violence... not appreicated here by anyone.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:54
Tony be nice. im sure youve just scared khazar enough so hell stop doing bad things if you let him stay.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:54
ur i stop dissing people from now on-dont want to get banned
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:44
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Time_Warp wrote:
> I do not think Tony even wants to know so give it a rest.

I certainly don't want to spend my Saturday running through a thread full of broken English to sort out some stupid dispute.

However - We will not put up with people using the forums to make threats of physical violence. And for that reason khazar is banned.

I will enter a post for the time being and void his registration on Monday.

Quazimodo - I'm none too happy about some of the things you have been saying and in future if you have any problems please e-mail them to webby instead of voicing them in public.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:38
yea, he kicks there a$$es and i shoot there heads with my BB gun.
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:32
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
big_slow wrote:
> MJ g!*p wrote:
> Hmm looks like its me against all of yuo then.
> You know
> what.......bring it on. I will take all of
> you

(;o|

lol, see what happens when you back other people. gay
> knobbb

WE make a good team Slow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.