GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Continous Story To Be Posted Today-READ AND REPLY HERE FIRST!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 11:10
Regular
Okay, please reply by saying this, and only this:

"I respect the rules of the WWF Forum Story, and by penalty of Ant's wrath, I swear not to write anything in it that isn't to do with the story."

Okay, here are the rules. Their aren't many, and they're easy to follow. If you break them, your penalty will be my wrath-and perhaps a banning from the story as well. Or as SNAKE found out on the FOG Forum-being killed non-stop in the stories.

1. ONLY write in this topic if it is meant to be in the story.

2. NO SPAM WHATSOEVER!!

3. If you want to chat ABOUT the story, create another topic, rather than doing it in the actual story.

4. Don't make the story too complicated, and don't add yourself into the story as a super hero or something.

5. There is no real plot at the moment-and you don't need to make one. Just keep adding little bits, and a plot will come from somewhere.

They are the rules, please reply how I have asked you to, and when I think everyone has replied, I will post the first part.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 28/07/01 at 15:47
"I respect the rules of the WWF Forum Story, and by penalty of Ant's wrath, I swear not to write anything in it that isn't to do with the story."
Sat 28/07/01 at 15:43
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
I agree with these rules.
Sat 28/07/01 at 15:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You can trust me

lol @ Mouldy Cheese
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jet wrote:
> Khazar wrote:
> "I respect the rules of the WWF Forum
> Story, and by penalty of
> Ant's wrath, I swear not to write
> anything in it that isn't to do
> with the story."

I
> agree with these rules.

That'll do as well.

I think I can trust RawisAndy, so the story'll be up any minute!
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
Khazar wrote:
> "I respect the rules of the WWF Forum Story, and by penalty of
> Ant's wrath, I swear not to write anything in it that isn't to do
> with the story."

I agree with these rules.
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> "I respect, innit, the fools of the WWF Forum Jackanory, and by
> penalty of Ant's bath, I swear not to eat anything in it that isn't
> to do with the story."

Well, I guess that'll do. {:)

Jet?? RawisAndy??
Fri 27/07/01 at 18:16
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
"I respect, innit, the fools of the WWF Forum Jackanory, and by penalty of Ant's bath, I swear not to eat anything in it that isn't to do with the story."
Fri 27/07/01 at 14:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fri 27/07/01 at 12:02
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Fri 27/07/01 at 11:20
Regular
"Back in black"
"I respect the rules of the WWF Forum Story, and by penalty of Ant's and IB's wrath, I swear not to write anything in it that isn't to do with the story."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.