GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 next puchases?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 13:12
Regular
I'm bored so it's time for a list, what are the next 5 game's you intend on buying?

Me first

1. Hitman Contracts
2. TOCA Race Driver 2
3. Rallisport Challenge 2
4. Rainbow Six 3 : Black Arrow
5. Manhunt
Sun 11/04/04 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I read somewhere, it's victim of an old flaw - perfectly balanced main game, and then some pointlessly frustrating and difficult bosses. MP was accused of the same, but I never found the bosses much more challenging....

Regardless, I may well get it.
Sun 11/04/04 at 21:54
Regular
With the Hitman series Eidos have said they didn't want to jump in with gratuitous violence in the danger that people would tie it in the same band as other games that have failed before it. Instead they have worked with IO Interactive to design two awesome games and with the third they are now making it much darker and much more sinister. I caddany wait.

I agree that Hitman Contracts will be one of the finest single player games of the year but I feel Ninja Gaiden with all the LIVE backing and exclusive support (now its no longer going to the Cube) will just make it overall possibly the game of the year. I have waited for a Devil May CRy style game for a loooooong time and this looks like just the game, supposedly bloody nails to play as well.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Does Gaiden mean "story"?
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:51
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Considering its received about 50 reviews with 9/10 + as well as being
> tied with the majority as the best action/adventure game ever I think
> we can safely say it will be one of the top 3 games this year.

It was the same with Metroid Prime, but although good, Prime for me was nowhere near as good as it was hyped up to be. I've got a feeling that Ninja Gaiden will be more frustrating than fun as the game progresses.

For me the best looking single player game this year is Hitman Contracts, really can't wait to get my hands on this little beauty. Really liking the look of the darker more sick way that they've decided to take the series.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:45
Regular
I'll wait to see how Sudeki turns out. The combat system looks pretty cool, but I can't really imagine it turning out well.

A first party RPG from Microsoft? might be good, but highly likely it won't.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:39
"Lemon eyewash"
i dunno to be honest but i really want rallisport challenge 2 and ninja gaiden...

everything else is to far away it seems at the moment to even think about *cough* halo 2 *cough* :)
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:08
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> If all goes as planned, Sudeki should be released in the first week of
> May. I think that'll be my next game.

Ah yeah!

Forgot about that. Read a preview and downloaded a video a while back and thought that it looked really good.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
Well, it's all down to personal opinion.

The major failing of games such as Otogi, right through to Manhunt, is that the gameplay isn't varied enough to keep you interested.

However, Ninja Gaiden does look like a lot of fun regardless.
Sat 10/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
If all goes as planned, Sudeki should be released in the first week of May. I think that'll be my next game.
Sat 10/04/04 at 21:03
Regular
Considering its received about 50 reviews with 9/10 + as well as being tied with the majority as the best action/adventure game ever I think we can safely say it will be one of the top 3 games this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.