GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little, pointless, survey..........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Do you want 50 cent to be the main character in San Andreas?

Yes or No.

I vote, No.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Do you want 50 cent to be the main character in San Andreas?

Yes or No.

I vote, No.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:50
"period drama"
no
This isn't going to happen, is it?

*Prepares blunt, rusty objects*
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
as a sub charcter with the likes of g unit and d12 as unlockable part time characters, wouldnt it be cool, wat about if in online play u and yor friends could all play as different members o g unit and have gandg ways with people using the members of d12, i can immagine it now one person drivind and the others shooting kool illl \make a game about this ::: anyone reading this keep it seceret>>>>>!!!!
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> no
> This isn't going to happen, is it?

Not for certain, it was just a suggestion from Gamesmaster. I thought that celebrity voiceovers partially ruined Vice City, so I hate to think what it would be like to have 50Cent as your main character.

I liked GTA3 better mainly because I felt like I was the main character, because he didn't really say anything, so you could just use your imagination.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
slice wrote:
> what about if in online play.

San Andreas won't be online.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:17
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Yes it would be cool and it boost sales to have a big name like 50 on board.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Bckpac wrote:
> Yes it would be cool and it boost sales to have a big name like 50 on
> board.

Ahh, I've been waiting for someone to say something like this. When a game franchise becomes really popular, all the developers start to see is the dollar signs, then the games go downhill. I fear GTA's popularity may end up being it's downfall.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:26
Regular
No, PSM2 were mentioning as doing the soundtrack & then decided to talk about him being "The first black person to be the star of a videogame"

I hope he isn't because as you said I liked it better when the character didn't speak and had no name (wouldn't it be good if you could add your name in???)
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No.
First of all, I don't believe in getting some celebrity to front the entire game, like Lou says below the game will go downhill.
Second of all I prefer rock music than his stuff.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:32
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Lou Role wrote:
> Bckpac wrote:
> Yes it would be cool and it boost sales to have a big name like 50
> on
> board.
>
> Ahh, I've been waiting for someone to say something like this. When
> a game franchise becomes really popular all the developers see is the
> dollar signs, then the games go downhill. I fear GTA's popularity
> may end up being it's downfall.

Yes thats a good point but maybe a system were you take control of 50 for a period of time not further enhance the game's appeal, sales and gameplay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.