GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to make Sim toast...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just put a fireplace in his bedroom, then wait for the inevitable fire. It's the most fun you can have with a Sims game.
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just put a fireplace in his bedroom, then wait for the inevitable fire. It's the most fun you can have with a Sims game.
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Or block him in a small space put it on fast comeback in 5 minutes and see all thats left...the urin on the carpet.
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:24
Regular
"None Stored"
Build a house with no doors, and set off fire-works inside.
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
oldmanfunk wrote:
> Build a house with no doors, and set off fire-works inside.

This is intriguing, I have to give that a go.
Sat 10/04/04 at 01:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
My sister was cruel to one of her Sims who she didn't like, so decided to torture him by surrounding the poor soul with objects he couldn't get passed. The result was that the helpless sim couldn't really survive, didn't get fed, didn't go to the bathroom (but still wet the floor) got little sleep and eventually died.
Sat 10/04/04 at 10:24
"R.I.P Acestar"
I tried to do a David Blaine on my sims(putting them in a wall with no doors like many of you have done)because they got very annoying(I was in Club Rubb at the time) but it took to long for them to die so before I died of boredom I decided to put a fireplace in the room with a waste paper basket in front of it and eventually it set on fire leaving my sims dancing the dance of fire.So then the Grim Reaper starts walking up my driveway!!!And he turns my sims into pots???!!!!!

My friends also did the same thing and they got a call from the Grim Reaper saying "you have not got long left"!!!!
(Obviously I dont know if that is true because they could have been lying just to impress me)
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Another thing to do is buy a High Dive, but don't put it near the pool. Watch as your Sim swan dives onto the concrete floor. Hilarious.

I think we've discovered a whole new aspect of gameplay in The Sims here.

:)
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:54
Regular
"oodles of fun"
hey mate
do you no on ps2 ssx 3 how to get the 4 crystals on perpendicular or skitzerphrenia .. its one of those levels, i only need a few more and i'll have them all
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Sorry, I've never played an SSX game before.
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:10
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Kahli wrote:
> hey mate
> do you no on ps2 ssx 3 how to get the 4 crystals on perpendicular or
> skitzerphrenia .. its one of those levels, i only need a few more and
> i'll have them all

you may get slated for it, but start a new topic and you'll probably get an answer.

make sure you've checked FAQ first.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.