GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSONE- LONGEST THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 09:16
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the ps2 version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with a few replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 or psone game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.

And, feel free to chat how your day was, weather, what your doing tomorrow etc....

note: you don't only have to chat about psone games!!!!!
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:55
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
With a swift movement of the hand, Forest Fan grabs the chainsaw...
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka revs up chainsaw.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:37
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Forest Fan grabs Wakka.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka chops up slice with chainsaw. End of story.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
while falling out of tree ho uses his front tial to pull forest fan with him
ha ha ha ha ha the power.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
slice wrote:
> *slice using trick he learnt from the monkeys climbs a tree and starts
> to peee on WAKKA who thinks it raining, he fills up his water bottle
> and looks for slice.

*Wakka revs up chainsaw and moves closer to slice then Wakka decides to have a drink* Uggh! *slice runs away*
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
slice is pushed out of tree by forest fan>> i thoght he was dead guess not.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
*slice using trick he learnt from the monkeys climbs a tree and starts to peee on WAKKA who thinks it raining, he fills up his water bottle and looks for slice.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka grabs chainsaw and chases slice. 'Mwhaha ha ha ha ha ha, I'm gonna get you!'
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
slice runs in and kicks german in head. WAKKA GETS angry>>>>> he was my baby he screams then pursues slice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.