GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/06/06 at 16:14
Regular
""none""
I have a few crazzy questions that need answering. How come pb won with one cheat? And I've repeatedly entered batches of 5 everytime I post cheats. I've tryed so much to win, but still havent won... Why, I used to win! I'm not complaining or moaning, I just want to know whats going on!
Mon 26/06/06 at 21:51
Regular
""none""
BW20 wrote:
> EDIT: Sunday's cheats have actually been done so all the
> accepted ones will be up, just Monday's to go now.

Seems as thought only 2 of mine have been accepted...

Edit: Sorry, I see all of the batches in the game now. Sorry my point. I submitted a bacth of 6 woot!!!!!
Mon 26/06/06 at 17:04
Regular
"incognito"
Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> Where the hell are they?

We get a hell of a lot of cheats submitted over the weekend and these are still being worked through (on top of supporting our customers which does have to take precedence).

So they will appear at some point this week as soon as I get through them.

EDIT: Sunday's cheats have actually been done so all the accepted ones will be up, just Monday's to go now.
Mon 26/06/06 at 16:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My walkthrough isn't up either, it just takes them a while to put them up. Probably off doing other stuff
Mon 26/06/06 at 16:30
Regular
""none""
Yesterday, I entered like 6 batches of cheats! Where the hell are they?
Sun 25/06/06 at 22:53
"possibly impossible"
Yes, I posted lots of cheats for different games over a period of 3 days. Only some were showing by the time the link was actibe though, so I guess that the others dropped off the bottom of the list.

I think they've kept to the rule of chosing the GAD prizes around a week after they are done, which would explain things.

And don't worry, I haven't submitted any more for a while, been too busy. Plenty of chances for everyone else to win, I'm sure...
Sun 25/06/06 at 16:44
Regular
""none""
BW20 wrote:
> Ninja you need to chill out mate, I'm sure you'll win again soon!
> Not everyone can win every week after all.
>
> We don't pick winners for one cheat, we pick using a mix of
> quality and quantity. If you post several cheats for a new game
> it is marginally better than the same amount of cheats for a
> game no-one plays anymore. Other than that there are no set
> rules.
>
> We post an example link in the winners box but there will have
> been more cheats than that to win.
>
> I hope this helps.

Thank you, and I dont really think I need to chill ;D I'm not angry I just wanted an answer but your answer did clear things up. Anyway how long does it usally take for a cheat to go throught?
Sun 25/06/06 at 09:36
Regular
"incognito"
Ninja you need to chill out mate, I'm sure you'll win again soon! Not everyone can win every week after all.

We don't pick winners for one cheat, we pick using a mix of quality and quantity. If you post several cheats for a new game it is marginally better than the same amount of cheats for a game no-one plays anymore. Other than that there are no set rules.

We post an example link in the winners box but there will have been more cheats than that to win.

I hope this helps.
Sat 24/06/06 at 18:44
"Are you sure?"
Alfonse wrote:
> Ermmm how many people are able to win each day?

See [URL]http://freeola.com/gameaday[/URL] for details...
Sat 24/06/06 at 17:53
Regular
Ermmm how many people are able to win each day?
Sat 24/06/06 at 16:30
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> I'm put in a lot of effort, sometime I think im going over
> board. But what p*sses me of is when people can win with one
> cheat...

And as I already pointed out, you cannot say for certain this has ever happened.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.