GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/06/06 at 16:14
Regular
""none""
I have a few crazzy questions that need answering. How come pb won with one cheat? And I've repeatedly entered batches of 5 everytime I post cheats. I've tryed so much to win, but still havent won... Why, I used to win! I'm not complaining or moaning, I just want to know whats going on!
Thu 06/07/06 at 08:59
Regular
Yes, if you have any vouchers you probably are better off adding them to your account now rather than later, should there be any problems with the voucher you'll be able to sort it out as soon as possible rather than when the Wii/PS3/or whatever comes out :D
Thu 06/07/06 at 08:56
"possibly impossible"
Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> If I put my vouchers on amazon.co.uk, they wont expire right?
>
> Answer my question, also how do I store it on amazon for cash?

They will expire eventually, but you'll have like a year to use it.
"Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue," taken from Amazon.co.uk help

If you go to your accounts there's an option called 'Apply a gift certificate to your account ' which lets you add them without needing to spend them.

That help?
Thu 06/07/06 at 07:45
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Yea i thought my walkthrough would win but no luck, i'm just
> holding out for the fact that it hasn't appeared in the
> Walkthrough contribution list so it may still be considered to
> win

There you go Kawada you won :D, oh and you can win a GAD for a review, its just you have to post it in the forum now :) oh that's another idea for a forum, one just for reviews, games, movies, dvds, PC stuff.

Sound good?
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:58
Regular
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Keep positive I say :] Someone has to win sooner or later for a
> walkthrough.

or perhaps even a post, or even posting as much useful info and conversations as is possible, lol
Sun 02/07/06 at 16:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Keep positive I say :] Someone has to win sooner or later for a walkthrough.
Sun 02/07/06 at 16:26
Regular
""none""
Ninja_Reborn wrote:
> If I put my vouchers on amazon.co.uk, they wont expire right?

Answer my question, also how do I store it on amazon for cash?
Sun 02/07/06 at 16:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i thought my walkthrough would win but no luck, i'm just holding out for the fact that it hasn't appeared in the Walkthrough contribution list so it may still be considered to win
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
Lol, my best bet was my PS3 post, but even that has gathered dust now :D

Still, I'm always adding cheats, so I may still win one day!
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hard enough to win one without more people entering :-P
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:12
Regular
Some people have won several times already since I last won :( I better start entering again I could really use the vouchers right now. I suggest others who havent bothered with it, go and have a try. It's definitely worth it for £30 of amazon/argos vouchers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.