GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Advance Wavebird."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 20:04
"Majestic"
[URL]http://beta.hometown.aol.co.uk/discodexy/myhomepage/nintendo.html[/URL] !

Click the link above.

Nintendo said they would uncover a new peripheral at E3, could this be it? Its an image I made, but wouldn’t this be sweet? Read the caption along with the picture on the link above and discuss :)
Sun 11/04/04 at 15:46
Regular
The thing is, the damn thing would cost more than a GBA itself! :-D
Sun 11/04/04 at 15:36
"Majestic"
Dringo wrote:
>I do doubt that is the prephiral although it could be. More likely to
> be an idea implemented into the N5.

Is'nt it ment to increase the lifespan of a cube, and attract "new buyers"
Sun 11/04/04 at 13:02
Regular
I did discuss this idea ages ago. The concept of a wireless controller with a second screen in an attempt to create the fantastic GBA-GC connection idea without having to buy a Gameboy.

I do doubt that is the prephiral although it could be. More likely to be an idea implemented into the N5.
Sun 11/04/04 at 11:37
"Majestic"
hehe, thanks microchips, glad to see some people have a brain! Happy easter buddy!
Sun 11/04/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
X-plozive wrote:
>look how small the screen is stupid,

>also Nintendo wouldnt be so stupid

> Also...you are stupid,

>look at this sentence you wrote down, complete stupidity.

>Thats just utterly stupid.

> Stupid idiot is all I can say.

You really should use a thesaurus...

> Sorry but you are one of the dumbest people living on Earth.

Irony....
Sun 11/04/04 at 10:38
"Majestic"
Noob cheese,
There IS no cartridge, its to play games like FF:CC;
And yes, the screen is too small; I was merely just putting a image into your heads, to get you thinking about it. Its not real.

Wake up and smell the coffee, pointing out all the design faults when it doesn’t exist. Go and watch trisha and complain about that you heab.

Takes one glance at the picture, and lists a dozen faults, did you even bother to read the dialogue? Because it pretty much answers all your questions, and clever quips there. "Booooom"

Your just one example of a person who types without thinking. So, i think this Newbie deserves the idiot of the forums award!

EDIT: I’ve updated the site just for you, feel special boy, feel special!
Oh, and thanks to the people who said "wow" and "fecking Genius" but no thanks to the Mastermind who thinks this thing actually exists.
Sun 11/04/04 at 07:59
Regular
"Booooom"
That is the funniest thing I will ever see, look how small the screen is stupid, also Nintendo wouldnt be so stupid to make that, they would make probly $100 from it, if that.

Also...you are stupid, look at this sentence you wrote down, complete stupidity.
"Its an image I made, and its all my idea, its no way connected with Nintendo, and i DO NOT know more than you do."

You made the image, ok thats fair enough. So is it's all my idea. But you say its no was connected with Nintendo...Then why would you even bother saying that Nintendo mite release it if you made it. Thats just utterly stupid. Also you say "and I DO NOT know more than you do." Well you should, you think you do, you made it so why wouldnt you?

Where does the cartridge go? Stupid idiot is all I can say.
I cant believe how people can bother making this sort of stuff.

This person has to be titled the dumbest member ever. Also you would have to pay the price of a GBA plus more probably for the controller, and you are stating that it's for people who cant afford GBA's.

Sorry but you are one of the dumbest people living on Earth.
Sun 11/04/04 at 01:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
Worst. Fake. Ever.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That's just.

Wow.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
That is fecking genius

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.