GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just got an Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 22:39
Got my nice new Crystal Xbox the other game. Any game recommendations? I've got Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow and Project Gotham 2. What else to i need? I have Rainbow 6 for Ps2
Fri 16/04/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Touched!"
PGR2 is pure class, the best game on Xbox, why? great graphics, excellent Live play (the best perhaps), content on the way, tough as nails but rewarding, it's fun, makes you want to back even though it's a biatch to do some of the challenges, I love this game! I'm inches away from doing it all on gold with a few platinums.
Fri 16/04/04 at 23:14
Regular
NFSU is bitingly average.

PGR2 is superb.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:35
Regular
»§ilver §hadøw« wrote:
>
> You fool. PGR2 owns NFSU.

not played pgr2 but the first one seemed a bit poor
Fri 16/04/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Touched!"
NFSU was poor on the consoles but I did enjoy the PC version, the graphics on the console versions were apalling!
Fri 16/04/04 at 08:07
Regular
"\\"
NFSU is probably the worst game i've played in a while, so yes, PGR 2 it is.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:45
Regular
stu147 wrote:
> a good racer - need for speed underground - fun arcade action not
> serious

You fool. PGR2 owns NFSU.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:42
Regular
the obligatory halo!
a good racer - need for speed underground - fun arcade action not serious
a good fighter - dead or alive 3 - gorgeous graphics
a good multiplayer - fuzion frenzy - funny when consuming alcohol, not a serious game
a good single player - gta double pack
a good football game - fifa 2003 - wasnt too impressed with 2004 but like option to have lower league teams
Thu 15/04/04 at 18:22
Regular
"object"
Just got a XBOX new with 4 games midtown madness, halo, rainbow six 3 and XIII all 4 £ 130. I got it at this site www.ukxbox.com
Mon 12/04/04 at 13:50
Regular
": ("
Aoe wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I have Rainbow 6 for Ps2
>
>
> That's nice... Well actually, it's pants, get it for the xbox, it is
> so much more better.

*Nods head*
Mon 12/04/04 at 11:15
Regular
"\\"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I have Rainbow 6 for Ps2

That's nice... Well actually, it's pants, get it for the xbox, it is so much more better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.