GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR FIFA 2004 - PREDICTION TOURNAMENT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Yes I know it has been done before but I wanted to do one aswell so here goes.

I will pick a match on every Saturday, Tuesday and possibly Thursday and will play it on FIFA 2004 for my PS2. You guys have to predict things like what the score will be, who will score etc. The will be points up for grabs in the predictions like if you get the correct score then you might get ten points and the person with the most points at the end of the year gets a prize. If ten or more people say that they are willing to do it then I will get it up and running in no time. After each match I will post a review of the match telling you about the major incidents. There are a maximum of sixteen places up for grabs and as they say, it will be first come, first served. I promise I will not let you down and if you don't understand anything I'll help you out.

Firstly you pick teams from any league at all and I will play the matches and all you have to do is predict what the score will be etc. It will not be a knockout tournament or even a tournament. Please reply as I have spent a lot of time figuring this out and I hope you guys will help me out. Remember that there are only sixteen places up for grabs so you have to pick a team quick! Remember, pick a good team as the teams aren't even! Please help me out as this will be great fun and I have taken up a lot of my time in doing this.

The teams that are chosen already are:

Bayern Munich - << <> >>
A.C Milan - Bckpac
Real Madrid - Forest Fan
Manchester United - swander
Juventus - Biggie Little
Inter Milan - ..::CGJ::..
Leicester City - KR
Liverpool - CTUbauer
Chelsea - Squall
Tottenham Hotspur - Mav
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Plate of glue"
What if you don't get enough people?
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I thought you said Larsson should have scored in the Celtic - Livingston game. But you were meaning the that he should have scored in the Villareal game. Aaah. Anyway. See you later. The draw is at 4 O'Clock.
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:29
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
its not kicked off yet.starts at 3

oh crap got to go see ya
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Squall wrote:
> wakka did you see the celtic game?

No.

> i thought they were hard done by.Larssons goal should have counted.
> well im off to watch the dundee derby.come on united.

What was the score?

> goodbye all

Bye SQUALL.
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:22
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
wakka did you see the celtic game?

i thought they were hard done by.Larssons goal should have counted.
well im off to watch the dundee derby.come on united.

goodbye all
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Come on guys. You have until 4 O'Clock today to enter. Then I will make the draw.
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Goodbye all. :)

Bye Forest Fan.
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I look forward to the game Wakka.

I will make the draw for Round One of the games later today.
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:14
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Goodbye all. :)
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:14
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I look forward to the game Wakka.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.