GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR FIFA 2004 - PREDICTION TOURNAMENT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Yes I know it has been done before but I wanted to do one aswell so here goes.

I will pick a match on every Saturday, Tuesday and possibly Thursday and will play it on FIFA 2004 for my PS2. You guys have to predict things like what the score will be, who will score etc. The will be points up for grabs in the predictions like if you get the correct score then you might get ten points and the person with the most points at the end of the year gets a prize. If ten or more people say that they are willing to do it then I will get it up and running in no time. After each match I will post a review of the match telling you about the major incidents. There are a maximum of sixteen places up for grabs and as they say, it will be first come, first served. I promise I will not let you down and if you don't understand anything I'll help you out.

Firstly you pick teams from any league at all and I will play the matches and all you have to do is predict what the score will be etc. It will not be a knockout tournament or even a tournament. Please reply as I have spent a lot of time figuring this out and I hope you guys will help me out. Remember that there are only sixteen places up for grabs so you have to pick a team quick! Remember, pick a good team as the teams aren't even! Please help me out as this will be great fun and I have taken up a lot of my time in doing this.

The teams that are chosen already are:

Bayern Munich - << <> >>
A.C Milan - Bckpac
Real Madrid - Forest Fan
Manchester United - swander
Juventus - Biggie Little
Inter Milan - ..::CGJ::..
Leicester City - KR
Liverpool - CTUbauer
Chelsea - Squall
Tottenham Hotspur - Mav
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Yes I know it has been done before but I wanted to do one aswell so here goes.

I will pick a match on every Saturday, Tuesday and possibly Thursday and will play it on FIFA 2004 for my PS2. You guys have to predict things like what the score will be, who will score etc. The will be points up for grabs in the predictions like if you get the correct score then you might get ten points and the person with the most points at the end of the year gets a prize. If ten or more people say that they are willing to do it then I will get it up and running in no time. After each match I will post a review of the match telling you about the major incidents. There are a maximum of sixteen places up for grabs and as they say, it will be first come, first served. I promise I will not let you down and if you don't understand anything I'll help you out.

Firstly you pick teams from any league at all and I will play the matches and all you have to do is predict what the score will be etc. It will not be a knockout tournament or even a tournament. Please reply as I have spent a lot of time figuring this out and I hope you guys will help me out. Remember that there are only sixteen places up for grabs so you have to pick a team quick! Remember, pick a good team as the teams aren't even! Please help me out as this will be great fun and I have taken up a lot of my time in doing this.

The teams that are chosen already are:

Bayern Munich - << <> >>
A.C Milan - Bckpac
Real Madrid - Forest Fan
Manchester United - swander
Juventus - Biggie Little
Inter Milan - ..::CGJ::..
Leicester City - KR
Liverpool - CTUbauer
Chelsea - Squall
Tottenham Hotspur - Mav
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:38
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
The name speaks for itself.
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:39
Regular
If you didn't gather, Nottingham Forest.
Sun 11/04/04 at 09:07
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The teams aren't even, Forest Fan. Do you want to pick another team?
Sun 11/04/04 at 09:53
Regular
How does it work, then, do you want me to pick like a European giant or something?
Sun 11/04/04 at 09:54
Regular
If so Real Madrid please.
Sun 11/04/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> How does it work, then, do you want me to pick like a European giant
> or something?

The first people to join get the best teams.
Sun 11/04/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> If so Real Madrid please.

All right then. Only 13 places left.
Sun 11/04/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Plate of glue"
What are the teams you can choose from?
Sun 11/04/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> What are the teams you can choose from?

Any team in FIFA 2004.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.