GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell: PT is rubbish."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha, not really, it's excellent. I thought the online bit would be poo, but it's really, really fun. Not quite sure why they made the controls so different to the single player, but it only takes a second to get used to it.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:37
Regular
": ("
Blaskerwitz wrote:
> or maybe just get bored of games really easily...

Yeah, thats me.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:36
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> If you've never completed a game in your life you must be
> really bad at games :-D

I am, but just because someone is crap at games doesn't mean they cant enjoy them. I think its because once i get stuck on a certain part of a game i just give up straight away and never play the game again....i can be picky sometimes.
Mon 12/04/04 at 15:19
Regular
well I just completed the single player. top notch stuff, although the last bit is a b*tch to complete.
Mon 12/04/04 at 14:47
Regular
or maybe just get bored of games really easily...
Mon 12/04/04 at 14:06
Regular
If you've never completed a game in your life you must be really bad at games :-D
Mon 12/04/04 at 13:08
Regular
Stridman™ wrote:
> To be honest, i dont actually think i've ever completed a game in my
> life.

that's a negative attitude! :)

I don't find it that much harder than the first game, but the tasks you have to complete are certainly more varied, such as scanning for terrorists by their different heat signatures.

I'm on the last bit of the last level now, at LAX airport. enjoyed it a lot, although I wish there was a tad more. I suppose that's what multiplayer is for, although I'm currently a bit crap at that.
Mon 12/04/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Splinter Cell never really proper apealed to me. I dont have an Xbox myself and got the first on PS2 after playing the demo I remember loving it to bits. You know the first bit on the last level with the restaraunt and stuff?

Then I got the game and I realised it was nothing special. Oh well I still have my Jedi Outkast to get me through online play.
Mon 12/04/04 at 12:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahh, I remember the last room of Splinter Cell. 4 guards, 2 bullets in my pistol, and a smoke grenade.

I was panicking.

However, I fired the smoke grenade at a guards head, rolled forwards and headshotted two others, and then rolled down the stairs and smacked a guard choking in the smoke. Then strolled out the door.

I almost kissed myself.
Mon 12/04/04 at 09:37
Regular
Im still suck on the bit where theres a guy down the hall looking out the balcony, theres also some stairs and down there is about 4 guards and its TOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, i dont actually think i've ever completed a game in my life.
Mon 12/04/04 at 01:00
Regular
I haven't had a good run really yet. I keep getting stuck in games with complete idiots, or people who play it 26 hours a day and who break your neck before the game even starts.

Meh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.