GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell: PT is rubbish."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha, not really, it's excellent. I thought the online bit would be poo, but it's really, really fun. Not quite sure why they made the controls so different to the single player, but it only takes a second to get used to it.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha, not really, it's excellent. I thought the online bit would be poo, but it's really, really fun. Not quite sure why they made the controls so different to the single player, but it only takes a second to get used to it.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:36
Regular
Just switched it off. Going to finish the single player campaign tonight I think. It's truly excellent, but is getting very hard as it nears the end.

Multiplayer is top aswell, but recently I've I've only been able to play with complete muppets, which has ruined it somewhat.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:37
"Lemon eyewash"
i think the online play is unbalanced, the spy's are to weak as the merc's get detectors, better weapons, better heat vision and motion detection.

it's ok but not the best thing to play on live i feel.

i'm on the last level on single player and it's damn tough but i think i'll beat it eventually. still up there with my fave games :)
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:39
Regular
Personally I think the two are well balanced. I have had my head kicked in by good players of both types.
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:39
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
How does the multiplayer work then? So many people on each team and match continues until one team is dead?
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:41
Regular
2 on each team - spies have to disable bombs/chemical devices, and the mercs have to stop them
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:53
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
So only 4 players a server?
Sun 11/04/04 at 18:58
Regular
yeah
Sun 11/04/04 at 22:36
Regular
"8==="
I broke my first neck today, which turned into several more as the hour went on.

I'm chuffed. :)
Mon 12/04/04 at 01:00
Regular
I haven't had a good run really yet. I keep getting stuck in games with complete idiots, or people who play it 26 hours a day and who break your neck before the game even starts.

Meh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.