GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Army Of Two : 40th Day Extractions codes (360/PS3)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Army of Two: The 40th Day'.
Tue 12/01/10 at 13:58
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi guys,

If anyone is getting Army Of Two : 40th Day I have a couple of spare codes to access the 'extraction' mode a month early.I have 1 x 360 code & 1 x PS3 code.Will happily pass them on if anyone wants them.
Sun 17/01/10 at 10:38
Regular
can have a code two please.
my email is: [email protected]
Sun 17/01/10 at 09:22
Regular
I want a code for the ps3 to my e-mail address is [email protected]
Sun 17/01/10 at 09:02
Regular
"I like turtles"
Don't have anymore codes I'm afraid guys.May possibly get 1 more 360 code but thought I would have had it by now if I was going to get it TBH.To the guys I sent the codes to,why not report back on the site after you have played it ?.Let the rest of us know what the Extraction mode is like.General reviews for the game itself seem to suggest the sequel is a big improvement on its predecessor.I have a copy on order but it hasn't turned up yet.Should be here next day or so.
Sun 17/01/10 at 05:47
Regular
hey if you got the code for the 360 i'd be happy to take it off your hands.my email is [email protected] thanks
Sun 17/01/10 at 04:39
Regular
Hi. I have a ps3 and would like to know if anyone has a spare code for the ps3 version of AoT2 extraction.
My email is:

[email protected]

And my PSN:

lWarlockl

If anyone would like to play with me online.

Thanks a bunch!
Sun 17/01/10 at 00:59
Regular
i need a code for ps3
send it to [email protected]
thx
Sat 16/01/10 at 22:53
Regular
nice
Sat 16/01/10 at 20:17
Regular
Any codes left for the ps3 ? Hoping to try out the extraction mode 1 month early . If you do have extra can you send it to [email protected]. Really hope you have one extra left.
Sat 16/01/10 at 17:49
Regular
just redeemed the code.

thanks so much!

didnt feel like waiting a whole month for the mode to be unlocked.lol

thank you =)
Sat 16/01/10 at 17:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah,I'll send it now mate.Both codes gone now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.