GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Army Of Two : 40th Day Extractions codes (360/PS3)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Army of Two: The 40th Day'.
Tue 12/01/10 at 13:58
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi guys,

If anyone is getting Army Of Two : 40th Day I have a couple of spare codes to access the 'extraction' mode a month early.I have 1 x 360 code & 1 x PS3 code.Will happily pass them on if anyone wants them.
Thu 01/04/10 at 05:40
Regular
i was wondering when playing online can u use cheats
Mon 08/03/10 at 01:18
Regular
love cracing scules
Sat 30/01/10 at 18:11
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just sent,no more codes left now.
Sat 30/01/10 at 14:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi,and welcome to the forums.Seeing as its your birthday (happy birthday BTW) and the fact you asked so nicely I will send you my last remaining 360 code when I get in from work this evening.Check your inbox around 6.30 - 7 PM.Feel free to report back on here when you have played the extraction mode,let everyone know what its like.I'm quite enjoying the single player campaign on it at the moment,it's good fun.
Sat 30/01/10 at 13:47
Regular
ITS MY BDAY :D:D:D:D you could make it worth wild getting me a 360 code sent to the e-mail OF [email protected] itd be amazing I literally having nothing planned the weekend and looked forward to playing it. Don't want to wait til the 12... anyways yea I'd be happy if you could.
Tue 19/01/10 at 07:57
Regular
"THFC"
Lol, i tried to help out - i take it you got no more codes or any way of helping people get them?? If so we could edit the post to make it a discussion topic on the game, try prevent all these people asking.
Mon 18/01/10 at 22:11
Regular
"I like turtles"
Errrr... you obviously didn't bother reading Emmie's post then ?.
Mon 18/01/10 at 19:08
Regular
i need the code for ps3 please and thank you

[email protected]
Mon 18/01/10 at 08:42
Regular
"THFC"
If you check the latest post from pete you will see he has no more codes.

Maybe someone else can help out but i wouldnt hold your breath.
Sun 17/01/10 at 19:26
Regular
I'd be greatful if you come accross two codes for the xbox 360 for me an my best mate Grosnak, email is [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.