GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*wonders*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/01/07 at 01:15
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
how many people from the oldskool special reserve are still about?
*remembers people like hedfix and such and such*
Page:
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:07
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Rastab wrote:
> Vampyr as in scouse vampyr?
>
> Or was that someone else? I forget.
>
> Either way, I remember the name. Hello :)

scouse? how very dare you :(

always been vampyr though :)
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Vampyr as in scouse vampyr?

Or was that someone else? I forget.

Either way, I remember the name. Hello :)
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Your Honour wrote:
> Wibble.

top stuff from the ex-notable :D

*rememebers you*

i think :p
Mon 29/01/07 at 10:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Your Honour wrote:
> Wibble.

You're fooling no-one

* Shoots *
Mon 29/01/07 at 09:59
Regular
Ah! I do still have an account here, then.

Top stuff.
Mon 29/01/07 at 09:58
Regular
Wibble.
Mon 29/01/07 at 09:26
Regular
Wow! I don't remember Hedfix being this bad when I used to post on here. What happened? It seems that now, with the forums as they are, the biggest, most important difference between the two chat forums... is Hedix. Most sane people would go to the one where there isn't a Hedfix.

Sorry Hedfix, I never had a problem with you before, at all, even with the things you did to try and seperate people from Pocket Monkey, but your behaviour in this thread has shown me that your banishment from Pocket Monkey was entirely deserved.

I noticed that in this thread you claimed to still post on PM (though I may have misinterpreted, since it's difficult to distinguish your lies, "jokes" and other random sentences). Though I doubt this is true, it doesn't actually matter. If you were to have a hidden ID on PM, then you are having to work to remain hidden. Staying hidden, for you, means removing the lies and idiotic behaviour. Thankfully for the inhabitants of PM, this would mean that you have no material left to post, so it's equivalent to you being banned already.

Also, lastly, to try and end on a more friendly note, a tip. If you are trying to convince people that you are happy with the "side" you have chosen, then it's best not to rave on about how you "never liked the other side anyway" and that "even if you weren't banned, you'd never go there to post" for, I would have thought, obvious reasons. If you are truly happy with the forum (or seven forums) that you post on, then act like it.
Mon 29/01/07 at 00:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
weeeeeee
Thu 25/01/07 at 00:12
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
:x

im innocent and naive. (A)
Thu 25/01/07 at 00:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Oh my.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.