GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you been inside a Special Reserve shop?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
If so do you know how much you get for second hand games?
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
I was actually born in Nottingham, lived in Derby til i was six and i have lived in Norwich since then but i still support Man Utd.Just thought i would tell you even though you were addressing THE MADMAN.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:02
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
THE MADMAN, do you support Nottingham Forest?
Mon 12/04/04 at 15:49
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I think, usually, they have a sign with all the info you will need on it, but I only saw this when I went to my local shop, but I would imagine it shouldn't be any different. But if you do have any more querys ask the staff in the Customer Service forum.
Mon 12/04/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
I live near the new Norwich store and have only been in a few times and i never asked about the second hand payback, i just wondered if any of you lot knew
Mon 12/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Max Power"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> Who knows what you look like, eh?
>
> Well if I don one of my many Nottingham Forest shirts, I could get
> spotted. Even if I didn't wear the shirt, I might feel uneasy as to
> whether Light was round the corner with something to say to me as
> usual.

i might have seen him i used to go to the forest games and they are a great team and are much better than Derby county the people who shouldn't of beaten us.
Mon 12/04/04 at 13:50
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> Who knows what you look like, eh?

Well if I don one of my many Nottingham Forest shirts, I could get spotted. Even if I didn't wear the shirt, I might feel uneasy as to whether Light was round the corner with something to say to me as usual.
Mon 12/04/04 at 11:10
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Snuggly isn't a staffie any more. And before, when he was a staffie, he also didn't work in a store, he worked in 'The SR Office'.
Mon 12/04/04 at 11:08
Regular
": ("
Does Snuggly work in a store?
Mon 12/04/04 at 10:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The plot thickens.

Have you seen Tony recently?

The plot thickens once again...
Mon 12/04/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Whats under the carpet?

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.