GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To People trying to win gameaday ........"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 20:46
Regular
The other day , while i was posting a huge post , and i finished it , people read it , but i ddin't win even though the people who took the time to read it said it was very intersting , i added funny bits and everything . ~But then a few minutes ago when i went back to that post and posted a few letters to put it up at the top of the screen so that people will read it again , i thought...... We are all trying to win these free games of our choice , but is that all we are doing it for ?? To begin with when i first signed up , yea , this was why i was doing it , but now , once youve been here for a while , posting your thoughts becomes a hobby and you like doing it to benifit others with your knowledge or ideas. So next time you make a post , just take a minute to think .... Why are we really here (at this message board !!) ? is it because i want to win a game or is it because i want to make online buddies and post stuff and see what other people think ??

Wow that was the most deep thing i have ever wrote !! but true !!
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:21
Yes, that about sums it up. But some of us are in it... for the word count.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:19
The great thing about these forums is the community, and the fact that everyone who posts here loves gaming.

Winning is just a bonus when it happens.
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:11
Hey, I just realised that my first post in the prime section was a GAD winner! Alright!
Thu 09/08/01 at 08:26
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ok , turbo
Thu 09/08/01 at 02:01
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The thing about GAD is, yo can't get it to come to you.

I was trying to win for months (just to get GT3) and I never did. Then I stopped trying, wrote a post and I won! Hurrah! Then, I decided to write something about sociable gaming and I was surprised to find that won too!

Just go with the flow and the GADs will come eventually.
Wed 08/08/01 at 19:39
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
Thanx!
Tue 31/07/01 at 19:19
Very good reviews there.
Tue 31/07/01 at 19:06
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I've been trying to win, by writing reviews. hasn't worked yet. The forums are good, too.
Click on my stats to read me reviews and tell me wot u think.
Fri 27/07/01 at 21:01
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i find myself drwan to them just to see what has happened since i have been away , then i spend 2 hours on here at a time reading areplying to stuff .... i love it !!
Fri 27/07/01 at 16:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yep, I signed on to win GAD around...470 days ago (check my stats,) and I've been posting here ever since-mostly on the FOG Forums.

It's a great bonus to win, but I still enjoy chatting anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.