GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To People trying to win gameaday ........"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 20:46
Regular
The other day , while i was posting a huge post , and i finished it , people read it , but i ddin't win even though the people who took the time to read it said it was very intersting , i added funny bits and everything . ~But then a few minutes ago when i went back to that post and posted a few letters to put it up at the top of the screen so that people will read it again , i thought...... We are all trying to win these free games of our choice , but is that all we are doing it for ?? To begin with when i first signed up , yea , this was why i was doing it , but now , once youve been here for a while , posting your thoughts becomes a hobby and you like doing it to benifit others with your knowledge or ideas. So next time you make a post , just take a minute to think .... Why are we really here (at this message board !!) ? is it because i want to win a game or is it because i want to make online buddies and post stuff and see what other people think ??

Wow that was the most deep thing i have ever wrote !! but true !!
Thu 31/12/09 at 17:13
Regular
"Born to fish"
Fished Bradda mines this sort of time last year and had really good fishing, but today that didn't happen.
The tide was dropping from high water and it took me a hour to get my first bite, which turned out to be a nice ballen wrasse of 3lb 1oz. 10 minutes later i caught another ballen but a lot smaller. About 2 hours later i managed to catch a small callig of about a 1lb, then not a bite after that. The sun was setting and i had no headlight so i headed home. Bradda mines is one of them marks that can have no fish like today or be full of fish tommorow. I have put the pictures onto the gallery from today
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:12
Anyway, back to the topic. Gameaday... have any of you lot won it yet?
Sat 18/08/01 at 10:16
Regular
"DS..."
yes very, ahem enlightining!
slik !_!
Sun 12/08/01 at 19:43
Hmm. Most enlightening. Or have I said that already?
Sun 12/08/01 at 08:56
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a ha a ha a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa talatadada all righty thennnnnnnnnn .... i have beeeennnnn enlllliiiiigghhhtennedd aaaalllllreeaaadddddy .... dumdumdumdum
Sat 11/08/01 at 22:02
Heh. Enlightenment is the bane of society.
Sat 11/08/01 at 20:26
Regular
hnguyen590 wrote:
> You know, at first, I thought I was in it for the games. But now
> that I keep doing it, it's growing on me. (Don't worry, I won't get
> mushy) So, people who do this have to think, what am I really doing
> this for? Am I doing this for the game/movie? Or am I doing this to
> enlighten people, and make their choice for buying a game easier? I
> think if everybody thought about it, they could call this a hobby.

Well youv'e already enlightened me.
Sat 11/08/01 at 19:10
You are doing it to build up your already small reputation. Ooh, that was a bit harsh.
Sat 11/08/01 at 04:54
You know, at first, I thought I was in it for the games. But now that I keep doing it, it's growing on me. (Don't worry, I won't get mushy) So, people who do this have to think, what am I really doing this for? Am I doing this for the game/movie? Or am I doing this to enlighten people, and make their choice for buying a game easier? I think if everybody thought about it, they could call this a hobby.
Sat 11/08/01 at 03:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Like Dan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.