GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAIR!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 18:29
Regular
Why not start a topic on this?

So what does everybody's hair look like then? :D

I just returned from getting my lusicous (sp) locks sheered... it used to look like Thom Yorke's in the Street Spirit video... it looks the same but I'd say 67% shorter :D
Wed 25/07/01 at 18:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why not start a topic on this?

So what does everybody's hair look like then? :D

I just returned from getting my lusicous (sp) locks sheered... it used to look like Thom Yorke's in the Street Spirit video... it looks the same but I'd say 67% shorter :D
Wed 25/07/01 at 18:32
My hair is BAD! Nothing will shape it. Gel, wax, oil, spray, treacle - all useless! And it normally looks like I have been held upside down overnight with an electric current running through me.
Wed 25/07/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
normally i have short hair (no.4) but at the moment i cant be bother to go to the barbers so it all spikey and horrible
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:15
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh...Dark Brown, spiked up (hedgehog stylee..)

Iguana's life goal seems to be to flatten it...or at least get me to dye the tips a different colour..
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:22
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Blonde!

Ok. So it's long and in a dark brown colour which is often mistaken for black. I also got funny red streaks in it too, which look rather dodgy.
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:29
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Your hair looks nice with the red actually Jess, especially against some of the old copper. Blonde? Erm...fi suggested purple/green..I think I'll just run away somewhere.

*blends in to some long grass*
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:32
I have dark brown hair. Usually not short but not long and looks...ok.
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
I have brown hair that is usually short when I can be bothered to get it cut. At the moment it is too long so it probably don't look too good.
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:35
"Uzi Lover"
I have short Black hair which is very short on sides and back and on top is short and spikey!

Spikey hair, its rules!
Wed 25/07/01 at 19:59
Monkey, that's exactly my hair description!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.