GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Update on Me!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/01/07 at 10:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Wednesday i had the midwife call to my house. Where she said i was full term plus 5... 5 days overdue. My BP and everything was fine but i was measuring alot bigger then 40 weeks... i was measuring 47.

So she called the hospital and had to go down to the antenatal day unit and i went there at 2 for another scan to see if it was a big baby or to much fluid. Im so glad that it wasnt the baby, as i would have had to no doubt have a c-section to get him out. It was to much fluid but that is of no great concern.

Baby was great on the scan, could see he had a cute button nose, sucking his fist to comfy i think to make an appearance. OH and HE is defenetly a BOY, no mistaking that now.

Talked about what will happen now and there leaving me be now till ??.. (SECRET DATE) Not going to tell! If i havent given birth then i will go in and see a consultant to talk about what happens next. IE induction etc...

However my body is now preparing for this lil one, i reckon he will be here very soon. Especially for the date i have been given. If not then really he is just to comfy in there.

So, you can all stop your worrying about me lol. Im good, However i dont think i will be back online now till i have had him. Everyone here is on standby.

Now about keeping you lot informed... hmmmmm

I dont know who to keep you all informed to be honest.

I guess ill just have to pick either Borat or Nin. Im not 100% sure, or ill just update you when i get back from the hospital.

So hopefully ill be updating you again sooner rather then later...

Sera x
Tue 23/01/07 at 16:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
pb wrote:
> Yey! Congrats to Vee and baby Kayden.
>
> Pretty sure she'll be back online soon, baby in one hand...

hehe how i laugh reading this. if only i could take a pic right now.

Out of hospital and home ...

Kayden was born @ 2:37 yesterday afternoon, weighing in at 9lb3oz.. labour went very quick and was easier then expected :)
Tue 23/01/07 at 16:55
"possibly impossible"
Seraphim wrote:
> pb wrote:
> Yey! Congrats to Vee and baby Kayden.
>
> Pretty sure she'll be back online soon, baby in one hand...
>
> hehe how i laugh reading this. if only i could take a pic right
> now.
>
> Out of hospital and home ...
>
> Kayden was born @ 2:37 yesterday afternoon, weighing in at
> 9lb3oz.. labour went very quick and was easier then expected :)

I'm trying to sound surprised :D

Glad to hear it all went well, anyway. I'm sure it's nice to be out of the hospital and back home, ready to juggle 3 kids! Hope you've got plenty of support when you need it.
Tue 23/01/07 at 18:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wow that a biiiiiiig bambino!

Congrats again :)
Tue 23/01/07 at 18:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nice one, @ngel.
Tue 23/01/07 at 18:41
Regular
Seraphim wrote:
>
> Out of hospital and home ...
>

YAY!!! The Freeola baby is born!! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family Vee!! How blessed. <3<3<3
Tue 23/01/07 at 19:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seraphim wrote:

6 and a half hours? You lucky s*d.

Can someone change the filter please, thats a ridiculous word to have banned.
Tue 23/01/07 at 19:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
It makes me miss the "SR Help" section, no freeola help section aka admin abuse here :(

and yeah, lots of stupid words are banned while others that could be, arent, like b***h
Tue 23/01/07 at 19:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I got an interesting word past the filter last week and despite drawing attention to it it's gone untouched.
Anyone want to paste the page from Wiki about swearwords. See whats on and whats not? Actually i'll do it.
Thu 25/01/07 at 08:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hopefully we'll get some photos soon :)
Thu 25/01/07 at 12:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
There is a pic of him on myspace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.