GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your favourite PS2 game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
This was the first ever message I posted as a little JAT one year ago and it got 100+ replies so I am going to post it again. Why, you ask, well because in the last year there have been some amazing games and your favourite PS2 game ever might have changed. So, what is your favourite PS2 game? You don't need a reason but if you want to post one then you would be more than welcome. If you can't just pick one then you can pick a top three or a top five or whatever. So get going and maybe this might get 100 replies like my first one.
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:09
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Drummania, still getting played a year on... and that's the original, I'm not even talking about 2nd or 3rd mix.

I probably play Guitar Freaks 1/2/3 even more, due to the relative ease of plugging in the guitar compared to the drumpads, but Drummania gives me the most enjoyment.

Followed by:

Virtua Fighter 4 Evo. It's always there, it will never get boring and will always present a challenge.
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:10
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
FFX-2 was pretty fecking brilliant.
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:13
Regular
Well, I think the game I have enjoyed playing the most on my PS2 was Devil May Cry :D

I am now playing the sequel, and the guys at Namco should have been given the Matrix license to make a game using the DMC engine, it bleedin well kicks ass :D
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:14
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I still need to get DMC2.
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
CTUbauer wrote:
> FFX-2 was pretty fecking brilliant.

Agreed. Have you read my review on it? It rocks.
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Bonus wrote:
> Well, I think the game I have enjoyed playing the most on my PS2 was
> Devil May Cry :D
>
> I am now playing the sequel, and the guys at Namco should have been
> given the Matrix license to make a game using the DMC engine, it
> bleedin well kicks ass :D

I might get Devil Maw Cry. Do you know where I can get it cheap?
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:19
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
No, but it does rock :D

Shame I can't be bothered to get the other 53% though :D
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Time Up"
My favourite is FFX. I have FFX2, but I haven't played with it yet.
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Time Up"
Bonus wrote:
> Well, I think the game I have enjoyed playing the most on my PS2 was
> Devil May Cry :D
>
> I am now playing the sequel, and the guys at Namco should have been
> given the Matrix license to make a game using the DMC engine, it
> bleedin well kicks ass :D
The game is from Capcom.
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:45
Regular
Yes, so it is :D

I am a plonker, but you all knew that already, so, I'll just shut up and get backto reading my book :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.