GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your favourite PS2 game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
This was the first ever message I posted as a little JAT one year ago and it got 100+ replies so I am going to post it again. Why, you ask, well because in the last year there have been some amazing games and your favourite PS2 game ever might have changed. So, what is your favourite PS2 game? You don't need a reason but if you want to post one then you would be more than welcome. If you can't just pick one then you can pick a top three or a top five or whatever. So get going and maybe this might get 100 replies like my first one.
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm caught between tiger woods 2004 and Ico, i also love knockout kings 2002 despite it being lazily made.
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
gtamaniac wrote:
> everyone knows the best games ever are the gta series i cant even pick
> a specific one as there all brilliant.

I also like all of the GTA games, apart from GTA: London. That was a little pants. However I also think that the Final Fantasy series is way up there too, as are the Shenmue games.
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
gtamaniac wrote:
> hi there wakka

Hi. Are you going to stay or are you going to forget about us like lots of other JAT's do?
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Can I leave you now?

I don't understand.
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
*Waves*
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Can I leave you now?
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:28
Regular
"the immobilizer"
hi there wakka
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Welcome to our world gtamaniac.

Or something.....
Fri 23/04/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
gtamaniac wrote:
> everyone knows the best games ever are the gta series i cant even pick
> a specific one as there all brilliant

Speak for yourself, they are good but not my favourite
Fri 23/04/04 at 02:34
Regular
"the immobilizer"
everyone knows the best games ever are the gta series i cant even pick a specific one as there all brilliant

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.