GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG - I won my first GAD, please feel free to congratulate me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/01/07 at 20:33
Regular
Guys, I won my first GAD. Thanks for all helping me, seems even though after trying to cheat, Im gna be honest whilst on freeola and stick with the online community. Hurrah....
Wed 17/01/07 at 20:33
Regular
Guys, I won my first GAD. Thanks for all helping me, seems even though after trying to cheat, Im gna be honest whilst on freeola and stick with the online community. Hurrah....
Wed 17/01/07 at 21:01
Regular
Pretty ironic that you won for cheating then isn't it?

*slow clap*
Wed 17/01/07 at 21:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
Whats more amazing is for cheats thats already being submited. That just won't stand.
Wed 17/01/07 at 22:29
Regular
"I may return"
"OMG - I won my first GAD, please feel free to congratulate me"

OMG - I can't believe how big your head must be, do you have to have your hats specially made?
Thu 18/01/07 at 08:08
Regular
Ok. I am being abused now. I didnt submit cheats that had already been submitted!
Thu 18/01/07 at 09:25
Regular
"Captain to you."
you want to be congratulated for being able to copy and paste?
Thu 18/01/07 at 10:23
Regular
"eat toast!"
NickGreen wrote:
> Ok. I am being abused now. I didnt submit cheats that had already
> been submitted!

you won for extraction point, looking at the cheats submitted most have already been submitted. In fact in some cases certain cheats have been submitted 3 times from 3 different people.

I'm willing to accept you won if they changed it to something else, but i will not let a GAD slip through when most of those cheats have already been submitted. If that were the case, i might as well resubmit every cheat that i had just to win again.
Thu 18/01/07 at 11:16
"possibly impossible"
spoonbeast wrote:
> NickGreen wrote:
> Ok. I am being abused now. I didnt submit cheats that had
> already
> been submitted!
>
>
> you won for extraction point, looking at the cheats submitted
> most have already been submitted. In fact in some cases certain
> cheats have been submitted 3 times from 3 different people.
>
>
> I'm willing to accept you won if they changed it to something
> else, but i will not let a GAD slip through when most of those
> cheats have already been submitted. If that were the case, i
> might as well resubmit every cheat that i had just to win again.

Are you sure they were on the system and showing up before he submitted them again?

I know when I've entered them before and there haven't been any cheats (and I checked every page) then before mine turned up these others appeared for the same game. If it's that, then I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
Thu 18/01/07 at 14:19
Regular
"eat toast!"
They were on the database way back in november/december a week or 2 after the game came out. I'm sure aliboy can confirm the time for us.
Thu 18/01/07 at 14:35
"possibly impossible"
spoonbeast wrote:
> They were on the database way back in november/december a week or
> 2 after the game came out. I'm sure aliboy can confirm the time
> for us.

Ah, ok then. Just sounds like he didn't check before submitting the same ones again. I thought Freeola usually check them before publishing them, anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.