GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG - I won my first GAD, please feel free to congratulate me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/01/07 at 20:33
Regular
Guys, I won my first GAD. Thanks for all helping me, seems even though after trying to cheat, Im gna be honest whilst on freeola and stick with the online community. Hurrah....
Fri 02/02/07 at 14:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Lucehh--x wrote:
> Heyahh..x gad wot is a GAD :s:s::s hahaha i am

Lucehh--x wrote:
> 5) blonde =)
Fri 02/02/07 at 13:51
Regular
"Heyahh Peoplzzz"
Heyahh..x gad wot is a GAD :s:s::s hahaha i am thick lool .. add me on msn [email protected] thanx cyaaa x x
Thu 18/01/07 at 22:14
Regular
"8==="
NickGreen wrote:
> At least I have learnt my lesson.....
> Never to take my GAD's into public :-D.

Not really your fault since people have taken it upon themselves to keep a thread about the wins going and therefore making them public.

I think the problem is there's ill-feeling towards those who win but don't contribute anything to the forums.
Thu 18/01/07 at 22:09
Regular
Hey thanks guys. Yeh sorry for submitting cheats which had aleady been submitted. I truly thought that no one else had entered them-I can only blame it on myself. Sorry if I have annoyed a few of you in the past in any way. I am a good guy at heart *sniff* :-\ . Also I would like to thanks vexxxed for being so understanding. At least I have learnt my lesson.....
Never to take my GAD's into public :-D.

Again sorry and thankyou guys. Hopefully I am still welcome into the freeola community :-D.

Nick.
Thu 18/01/07 at 21:55
Regular
"eat toast!"
Oh incidently did anything got sorted out about bruce 666 walkthrough?
Thu 18/01/07 at 21:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Vexxxed isn't as mean as Vinnie Mac :D
Thu 18/01/07 at 21:42
Regular
"8==="
*Sniff* If only Bret Hart had been so lucky. :'(
Thu 18/01/07 at 21:40
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
After careful consideration and looking over our records, we will let you have this win NickGreen, we belive there was an admin issue our end, so it would would be unfair to strip you of this win. We will of course be keeping an eye out in future to not make the same mistake.

Thank you all and good night :)
Thu 18/01/07 at 20:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh heh, oh this is magic.

Just as you win, you're stripped of all 'glory', only your ego to thank.
Thu 18/01/07 at 17:22
Regular
Ahhh man. I did check before I entered these cheats and I am sure that they had never been submitted before. I should never have posted this thread :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.