GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cool Items FOR SALE! (Imports, Animal Crossing e-cards etc..)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Ok, All this stuff is in perfect/good condition. I will not be swapping any of this stuff it's just FOR SALE. Please send messages to this email address if your interested: [email protected] Not my email address lol :)

PLEASE NOTE: I will not send item until i have recieved money or if you prefer a postal order (i'm not being taken for a fool) I will send all these orders by First-Class post (which i will pay for) the minute i recieve payment. All games are fully boxed with instructions.Thankyou.

Mario Advance 4 GBA (newest one) JAP IMPORT Perfect Condition £12.50
P.N.O3 GC JAP IMPORT Perfect Condition £12.50
Harvest Moon GC JAP IMPORT Perfect Condition £18
Resident Evil GC USA IMPORT Good Condition £10
Animal Crossing Guide (Good Condition) £8.00
Animal Crossing E-CARDS (All 81 of them) includes 'Samus Suit' 'Starfox Emblem' 'Shine Sprite' 'Kirby Wall' 'Triforce tile' which can be worn, put on umbrellas and on your house walls. £30 (please note that these were 5 in a pack for £5 that's why there £30, AND VERY COLLECTABLE)
Wind Waker Guide (Good Condition) with Wall Chart £8.00
The Legend of Zleda Ocarina of time (+ master quest) Bonus Disc (Good Condition) £10
Fri 16/04/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Thankyou for your other email Darwock, just to let you know, i have now replied to your newer message and email address (.....@bigfoot).

I hope this email makes it's way to your Inbox correctly! Thanks again.

:-)
Fri 16/04/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Thankyou for your email Darwock! I've replied back with all the information you need. Thanks again.

At this moment in time i will have to say that NURATO 2 HAS SOLD! However if Darwock changes his mind for any reason i will update you.

Thanks for reading.
Fri 16/04/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Darwock wrote:
> I think I'll take Naruto 2 off you... I'll have to e-mail you later
> though.

Are you still interested in buying Naruto 2 off me? As you haven't emailed me as yet! I was going to advertise it on other boards so if you still want it please reply back quickly because if someone else emails me before you then they we get the priority! Thanks alot. :)
Fri 16/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
*UPDATE* Now adding USA IMPORT Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg SUPERB condition, £10.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Ok i keep it in reserve for you until you email me.

Also i am going to be adding these to other FOR SALE boards (Cube-Europes for example) so act fast!
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:39
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I think I'll take Naruto 2 off you... I'll have to e-mail you later though.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
UPDATE: now adding Naruto 2 (As seen in newest CUBE editon) Great fighting Anime game, GC JAP IMPORT (Superb Condition) £25
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Ok, All this stuff is in perfect/good condition. I will not be swapping any of this stuff it's just FOR SALE. Please send messages to this email address if your interested: [email protected] Not my email address lol :)

PLEASE NOTE: I will not send item until i have recieved money or if you prefer a postal order (i'm not being taken for a fool) I will send all these orders by First-Class post (which i will pay for) the minute i recieve payment. All games are fully boxed with instructions.Thankyou.

Mario Advance 4 GBA (newest one) JAP IMPORT Perfect Condition £12.50
P.N.O3 GC JAP IMPORT Perfect Condition £12.50
Harvest Moon GC JAP IMPORT Perfect Condition £18
Resident Evil GC USA IMPORT Good Condition £10
Animal Crossing Guide (Good Condition) £8.00
Animal Crossing E-CARDS (All 81 of them) includes 'Samus Suit' 'Starfox Emblem' 'Shine Sprite' 'Kirby Wall' 'Triforce tile' which can be worn, put on umbrellas and on your house walls. £30 (please note that these were 5 in a pack for £5 that's why there £30, AND VERY COLLECTABLE)
Wind Waker Guide (Good Condition) with Wall Chart £8.00
The Legend of Zleda Ocarina of time (+ master quest) Bonus Disc (Good Condition) £10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.