GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That has to be one of the best sections of any game ever.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
You know im Metal Gear Solid 2, when your walking through the bottom of the ship towards Metal Gear, in that corridor with the flickery lights.

(After you dismantle the semtex bomb with your USP and before Revolver Ocelot bursts onto the scene)

You know that dark corridor, with the flickerly lights, a few guards patrolling and no music, just a chilly breeze.

That has to be the most atmospheric part of any game I've ever played..
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> What is a movie sphere?
> Or what is the movie sphere?
>
> Either way - once you've seen a cut-scene done in CGI (or whatever
> it's called) you can buy a sphere of it in Luca to watch whenever you
> like.

It took me a little while before I found out about the movie spheres. A friend eventually told me about them, but unforunetly I didn't have enough money when I got to Luca, so I'll just go back when I get the Airship later in the game.

It's quite good playing through this again as I know what's gonna be coming next, so I can power up my characters before I get to certain stages. It makes it MUCH easier.
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:33
"period drama"
What is a movie sphere?
Or what is the movie sphere?

Either way - once you've seen a cut-scene done in CGI (or whatever it's called) you can buy a sphere of it in Luca to watch whenever you like.
Sun 25/04/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Time Up"
What is the movie sphere ?
Sun 25/04/04 at 18:29
"period drama"
Lou Role wrote:
> I just started FFX again, and today I got to the part with Yuna's
> water dance (sending). Now that's brilliant.

I thought the whistling scene when you leave Luca was the best in FFX. Unfortunetly only done in normal game graphics, so you can't buy the movie sphere of it.
Sun 25/04/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Time Up"
How about Zanarkand ruins in FFX ?
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
or how about in the legend of zelda: ocarina of time, when you get the master sword. eh? eh? now that IS brilliance... bit long though
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Galacticdramon wrote:
> That is BORINGzzzzzz...

What? FFX or just the FMV scene?
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
I reckon the best bit in MGS2: sons of liberty is when you're in hold 2 and you're next to the projector. repeatedly press triangle and a video of a girl will come up. keep pressing triangle and two more will come on at the same time. oh yeah!
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:54
Regular
"??????"
That is BORINGzzzzzz...
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just started FFX again, and today I got to the part with Yuna's water dance (sending). Now that's brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.